Easyrasta

Dont leave budhog
there are alot of good hearted peeps here
not all blind.
peace
Ez

Moe Danks

Moe Danks

It's kind of sad to say. but there isn't much stereotyping going on here. people are just calling it they way they see it. I know cali has immigration problems. Well Michigan does too. My sister (not blood, but that don't matter) was refused all kind of aid from the government, to help pay bills for the kid she just had and the schooling she was taking. but because she had a legit job, where she was making like $8 an hour, and maybe working 30 hours a week. but just about every illegal immigrant was eligible. it also doesn't help when states give out drivers licenses to illegals.

I think the government want to add to the problem. They want to break America all the way down, so they can rebuild it there way. It's really not that hard to send buses of people back to there home. The public school systems do it all the time.

But don't get me wrong. If someone wants to move to America legally. I say come on in and try to help us out.

pimpin

pimpin

strain hoarder
Supporter
?

some of you guys are racist b*tches even in your own mind you think not.like sum1 said if your not indian native american you are originally not from here.yet if it wasnt for all those drugs coming from there the economy would be way more fukd here bcuz dealers make money and spend there money.most of the jobs those people do you lazy bastards would not.yet you criticize those people but yet your willing to eat at there restaurants want to fuck there bitches and sniff or smoke there drugs.remember alot of the great strains came from south america that make what we have now.i thought herb was supposed to make us come together be all one and equal i guess not in the eyes of the ignorant.[/QUOTE

med mary your a dumb slut who needs slaped and abusive true dummys

M

mparker

bah.. Fuck em Both. And the US. Dont you Think That its about time to abolish work in favor of advancing technology, What i Mean is. Dont we have enough advancements that everyone can JUST LIVE. WHY WASTE our MEASLY lives WORKING. If We live to be 75 that only 900 Months to be alive. People suck. and this is my reason, Burn the rich, SO the POOR stay WARM. Thanks mp

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
maybe instead of merging these 2 bullshit threads they should have been closed or deleted!

isnt there some rule about no politics talk on here?

granted the second thread was tongue in cheek (and I did find it humorous) but to let this go on is ludicrous at this point...

Venom818

Venom818

Venom, you were talking about flying the mexican flag here in the united states, so I say if you are only flying the mexican flag, then maybe you should go back to mexico,
I on the other hand am German, but I dont have a damn German flag flying outside my house! I take pride in my heritage, but I am a united states citizen first and foremost, If I was so in love with Germany that I have to put the flag outside my house, then I wouldnt be living here in the first place, I would be in Germany.
I fly the US flag cause I am an american!

seems fairly easy to comprehend..

i fly what ever flag i want and whoever doesnt like it is more than welcome to come and take it down including u:character0025::character0025:

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
I just wanted to see the mentality of people if I left this thread open>>>sorry I did:) This is a problem>>>>our country is in shambles period<<<

gtd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom