joe rogan on herb

• Thread starter bannana man
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

FastForward

"It doesn't fuck with your motivation, it just fucks up your motivation to do things that suck" - Joe is my new hero. UFC and greenery? The dude abides.

Sacred Cow Productions is connected/linked to the Bill Hicks Foundation...been on their mailing list for years.

That is a top top vid BM.....thanks for sharing...mandatory viewing for all imho :) (vid linked directly below - BM - go advanced, click on YouTube tags to embed vids)

And someone PM me where I can get ganja lollipops anywhere near the UK plse :)

[YOUTUBE]http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=J_UkgE1Rvco[/YOUTUBE]

B

bannana man

watch his stand up he speaks the truth,like his way of thinking

F

FastForward

Yow....Joe does DMT and shrooms in his floatation tank??! I had no idea the guy was such a committed psychonaut. I've done float tanks before - they rock - but I cannot even begin to imagine what the experience is like doing DMT or shrooms...shrooms would be easier, but acid or DMT would be just off the scale. Proper "Altered States" stylee.

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
DMT is really good stuff, but not to be taken lightly.

The most 'LOST' I have been was one mushrooms and ketamine. Thought I was in a trench in the vietname war. Great!!!!

Joe Rogan is a don. He is my number one celeb stoner, probably.

U

ukcheesehead

Yow....Joe does DMT and shrooms in his floatation tank??! I had no idea the guy was such a committed psychonaut. I've done float tanks before - they rock - but I cannot even begin to imagine what the experience is like doing DMT or shrooms...shrooms would be easier, but acid or DMT would be just off the scale. Proper "Altered States" stylee.

Altered States is the right words for DMT so is confusion , my 1st hit was 25mg but that didnt work just got headspins 2nd time was 50mg (avg hit is 45mg to 55mg)
i found it lasts for around 1 hour the main peak is about 20 to 30 mins . visual imagery in the first 30 mins is realy out of this world . i was jumping from mountain to mountain i cud feel the wind in my face ,noise of birds and water running was glad i didnt have a bad trip as it can happen
compared to lst dmt is the winner 100 times over its a real out of body high

O

Otto

I take DMT quite regularly, as well as Mescaline and Mushrooms. Ayahuasca is something ive been messing with for about 3 years now, its pretty common now lots of info out there on it, but anyway im a major hermit and majorly manic and i find it alot easier to get out and about after a nice long trip wether it be bad or good you learn more about yourself and the universe. Although DMT is a fucking great drug with tons of actual uses i still prefer Mescaline, the drug of gods for sure.

-Otto

Latest posts

Top Bottom