joe schmoe...down town clown???

• Thread starter shamus dolan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
shamus dolan

shamus dolan

Breeder
Supporter
I was wondering where I could find info and pics on down town clown...............shamus:sun2:

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
???? Ya got me bud. I have never heard. When did brotha shmoe do this one>>>must have been back in the day:passingjoint:

shamus dolan

shamus dolan

Breeder
Supporter
I got a freebee,and it said " humboldt select x humbolt selectf2...and joe schmoe's downtown clown............you got me danny.I'm gonna grow out the DT clown and donate all the procedes to joe's family.just wanted to know what i'm dealing with that's all...as far as nutes and training.........shamus

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
I got a freebee,and it said " humboldt select x humbolt selectf2...and joe schmoe's downtown clown............you got me danny.I'm gonna grow out the DT clown and donate all the procedes to joe's family.just wanted to know what i'm dealing with that's all...as far as nutes and training.........shamus

Now ya got me intrigued on this down town clown.. I cant wait to talk to him next. I have a list of questions that I have recently wrote down for the man>>>Adding this one as #6
:passingjoint:

gtd

shamus dolan

shamus dolan

Breeder
Supporter
cool!!!,be sure to hit me up when you find out.....I looked everywhere and I cant search anymore.lol...........shamus

NwolkZark

NwolkZark

Think you got this mixed up a little, downtownclown is a member here, i'm pretty sure he made the beans, I think they were sent in for joes auction or somethin like that.

Read thru that page, downtownclown starts posting on page 2, i'm to baked to sort it out, but i'm sure you will:P

BansheeRider

BansheeRider

I got some DownTownClown freebs as well - Chemdog D x BubbaK x Humboldt Select if i remember correctly.....but never found any info on this cross, sounds killer though...GTD would you mind asking about this too? ;)

Peace
BR

shamus dolan

shamus dolan

Breeder
Supporter
thanxs zark,I'm going by how the label was printed!, and if your correct than the breed would be as follows....(humdoldt select x humboldt select f2)....maybe that helps.

...............shamus

M

Married2Mary

Premium Member
Supporter
Humboldt select is a Reeferman strain.. Check there for more info...

M2M

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
:giggle downtown is a member here not a cross>>>Wow<<<:passingjoint:

BansheeRider

BansheeRider

yeah man, i was asking for about his cross...and it sounds very promising ;)

peace
BR

M

monkey5

Premium Member
Supporter
Yes ! You guys i will post up a link for you !!monkey5

M

monkey5

Premium Member
Supporter
Here is that link guys and hope you all enjoy the freebies !! Here: .. smoke was nice ..the freebies seeds should be just as good ! Everyone who got some liked what they smoked !! Enjoy !! Next freebies should be Bannana OG F2 's .. that will be Bannana X Ogers OG Kush F2's...Enjoy !! Thank You for everything , logic !!! monkey5

R

Redskywalker

Premium Member
Supporter
Right the Fuck On!!!! I just got these with my order of SSSDH and Titanium Haze, they sounded killer.

500lbs Guerilla

500lbs Guerilla

Just popped some of those freebies - Lets see how they do!

B

Bigb89

Have a pack myself from clown. If your looking for more info on some of the crosses DTC has some grow journals and info in freebie seeds thread and grow journals. Not sure bout guerilla but DTC has some info abouut it believe they made a new batch of freebies arriving at farm soon.

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Have a pack myself from clown. If your looking for more info on some of the crosses DTC has some grow journals and info in freebie seeds thread and grow journals. Not sure bout guerrilla but DTC has some info about it believe they made a new batch of freebies arriving at farm soon.

What's up Bigb89? Yeah I got a pack of the Chemdog D x Bubba x Humbolt Select with my SSSDH order. I was just curious if anyone grew any of these out and had a thread or some shots of the phenos. I won't be popping these for a bit, though I like to read up on my strains first. Thanks for the quick response lol.

Cheers,
Crom

B

Bigb89

For sure Crom not a problem i recieved that same pack bout a year ago with an order. have a friend that popped a couple but theyre in veg still and he doesnt take pics but somewhere on here DTC has thread where he grew some out. Try searching Humboldt Select or check his profile about a month ago i went through the thread but didnt save it. Good luck

Top Bottom