Joe Shmoe Off To Prison Soon, Need Donations To Go On His Books

• Thread starter Mrs.Shmoe
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Illmind

Illmind

ouch sorry to hear that mrs shmoe hope all is well. but best part of the day is mail call so ppl keep them kites comin obviously they go through the mail and read shit so keep that in mind. youd be suprised how far a kite goes.

squarepusher

squarepusher

what did he get convicted of? All I read in the forums is that he got raided a few months back in August or September or so.

Sending my support Mrs Joe Shmoe:speechless

norcal215

norcal215

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
Thanks guys for all the kind words and advice. You have all been such a blessing and I am eternally grateful! I think the charges he plead to were Transportation and possession of a cannabus compound. He got two felony charges, but the cannabus compound is a wobbler and will be changed to a misdameanor when he gets out. The other great thing is that he can medicate while on parole. The most important thing is that he will be staying in CA. Then he can still see his kids. He got so much time because he had charges in two states, and VA is hardcore. Thanks again and God bless.

Hi And i would like to say sorry for your loss, tobor said it str8 i do bring good news from cali though , our great governor just passed a bill through legislation that if you arent convicted of a violent crime your time is 50% no longer 80% google it ill try and find you the legislation bill that passed so you can read it pm me if you would like that that means Joe will be out in a little over a year and a half. Best of luck to you

C

CALIPURP

keep hope alive ms shmoe stay strong if you guys wanna help there is a thcbay auction some rare and good stuff.....

M

Mrs.Shmoe

Hey guys! Just a quick message. Sentencing was yesterday. He got 3 years and 8 months. The lawyer did the voodoo math and his release date is May 6, 2011. Not bad. We are very happy with the results. Thanks again for all your support. I will still come back to say hi to all of you. You have become great friends. God Bless!

G

greyfx

Perfect I hope he gets out soon and I hope you are doing well coping with such a loss.

Illmind

Illmind

Don't worry Mrs Shmoe the time will go very quickly, not for him unfortunately. Like I said a lil kite here and there and he will be happy.

B

BillPlimpton

Im down to donate whatever, wasnt there a thread or someone to PM for some beans that went towards JOE's family or situation, thanks fellas

Be peaceful and calm Mrs. Schmoe

heavydutykevork

heavydutykevork

Premium Member
Supporter
Just scored the DUDxDUD for 525 and want to say I aint like these other people who bid and dont pay! I will pay with a happy heart knowing that I will be helping a good person out in a time of need..thanks Mr.Shmoe for the cross and Mrs.Shmoe keep ur head up all will pass and u will be with ur man in no time. Peace HDK

Billygoat

Billygoat

Well,

it's been a few months since i heard anything about joe. I hope he's doing as good as one can do in jail. I hope Ms.Joe is doing well and the family. I think as good members. We really need to send good vibes, karma and letter's and any support we can do for them. I don't want Joe and his family thinking he's forgotten.

Any new news would be great. I'd also like his new mailing address. We need to not forget a great person and father. Hopefully he will be home soon. You and your family are in my thoughts.
Take care,
BG

Aligee

Aligee

Well,

it's been a few months since i heard anything about joe. I hope he's doing as good as one can do in jail. I hope Ms.Joe is doing well and the family. I think as good members. We really need to send good vibes, karma and letter's and any support we can do for them. I don't want Joe and his family thinking he's forgotten.

Any new news would be great. I'd also like his new mailing address. We need to not forget a great person and father. Hopefully he will be home soon. You and your family are in my thoughts.
Take care,
BG
Yes indeed BG!!!...

M

MASSES 420KING

You need the funds now Mrs. Not Joe. Seriously he will have 3 squares, can concentrate on making his body stronger, get a prison job for commissary money and get in a routine. He will be alright. You need to start worrying more about yourself and how you are going to run a house and do all the things you need to do. I would want my wife to keep whatever money people sent at this point.

Joe is going to be fine. He has been sentenced. He is going and will be basically cared for. You are staying and have the real world to deal with.

Time for Joe to do his time and you to get yourself situated until Joe comes home. I didn't take any money with me. I left it for my wife. I made 15 cents and hour at my prison job 1980s, lifted weights and played Ping Pong while my wife suffered to pay bills, take care of herself and the house. Enough with Joe. It is your time now. Joe fucked up and has to row his own boat for awhile.

hell yeah tober my dude you nailed it on the head absolutley correct joes gets 3 hots and a cot its the mrs thats gotta holed it down for now every bid ive gotten the money stays with wifey to take care of the kids and bills its eazy to get on your grizzly in jail whether its sneeking cheese to from the kitchen to sell on your pod/block on the rec deck hustlin ball or with the clippers cuttin hair or simply being the middle man joes a hustler at heart we all are he will fit in just fine and find his hustle to go grizzly on all the money should stay with wifey and let joe man up

Top Bottom