JoeShmoe's Chem 4 x D.U.D., just started up..

• Thread starter Tex
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
I won a pack a couple months ago and decided now would be a good time to run them. I know these are gonna be amazing gems. Joe had his shit dialed!! :smiley_joint: The higher powers to be granted me permission to run these, fyi..

Started all 12 seeds, soaked for a couple of hours+, then into paper towels. I checked this morning and 3 have popped with a nice long root. Those were planted into small cups of Sunshine#4.

Hopefully the others will come thru as well. I am a little worried due to 3/4 of the seeds looked a 'lil immature, imo, compared to the others I have grown. We will see!! If a stud is found, he is going to slam the hottest woman and make us all some babies. :heart I will send them in for freebies, if that's cool, so Joe's stellar gear can be seen in action again by all. :damnhippie:

B

Bluesuade

Hey Tex

I was lucky to win a pack also, had 100% germ ratio and very healthy looking babies, the lighter beans in my pack popped also so im sure you will be sweet

Peace BlueSuade

R

Rolln J

the chair is pulled up and the bong is packed!

binging GDP with lavender keif on top - my eyes feel like they have cat litter in them but I cant stop smiling - no idea why...

anyway - good luck with the grow - looking forward to seeing the gear in action!

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
Bluesuade, great to know, I was worried bro.. Are you still running them? Do ya have any pictures of them? I heard JS's d.u.d. was a stud of all studs and his ladies were huge and full running. I am super stoked. Roling J, damn bro you're making me drool.. lol.. happy harvest all..

P

poedizzle

Sweet!! I would LOVE some of those freebies, PLEASE DO IT! thanks
~POE~~

B

Bluesuade

Hey Tex - Mine are about 2 weeks old I will snap a few pics and post em up soon, I have them in with some of JLP's SDOG, SSH and a Raskal OG, The Chem4xDud are nice and vigourous and I have a feeling there will be a few keepers for sure.

Cheers BlueSuade

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
Thanks man, please post pics here.. I will def make some freebies for all..

true grit

true grit

I'm sure this will be another nice one Tex! Shmoes DUD is just nuts!

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Lookin' forward to this one Tex... mind if I sit down?

Y

Yodas Master

Scoot over dammit..I brought my recliner for the show.. Should i grab the couch also? I think your gonna need the seats!!!!

Top Bottom