Joey Weed c99

• Thread starter PrairieBoy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PrairieBoy

PrairieBoy

This is a 12/12 from seed grow of c99 from Joey Weed.

I had some issues early on with light bleaching and N def.

All plants had pineapple or pineapple/grapefruit smells just reeking to high heaven. Yeild was very good and buds were solid top to bottom.

Top shelf bag appeal with excellent trich feilds.

Buzz is very much in the head and hits fast, gives way to a Gotta-Do-Something high..no stoned feeling here.

Tastes like it smells only more of a fermenting fruit .

I dusted some lowers with a male from same batch, he finnished in 45 days and kicked out some nice frost.

I made about 300 seeds and was wondering if The Farm would like me to send them in for freebie's?

18.JPG

111.JPG

42.JPG

40.JPG

33.JPG

311.JPG

27.JPG

26.JPG

173.JPG

172.JPG

167.JPG

161.JPG

219.JPG

216.JPG

215.JPG

212.JPG

213.JPG

2092.JPG

197.JPG

186.JPG

184.JPG

174.JPG

PrairieBoy

PrairieBoy

Thank you kindly Jobo
I believe there was 6 plants in that tub and being they were on average only 18"-22" (12/12 seed grow) and preggers underneath their skirts(lowers).I still reaped close to 5 oz. dry weight. I gifted out some seeds to a local grower and they are averaging 4-6 zips in waterfarms with 10-14 days veg.

PrairieBoy

PrairieBoy

Thanks HipHop, I'm thinking Logic and THCFarmer could use some seed donations in the "freebie" department. Good Karma is contagious ya know!

PrairieBoy

PrairieBoy

sorry bout the slow upload folks..resizer giving me blurry pics.

PrairieBoy

PrairieBoy

Thanks bro...waiting to see if Logic needs the freebie donation

X

XxchemoxX

looks like some fucken dank man i always questioned joey weed due to his low prices but that looks afucken great

X

XxchemoxX

thanks alot man i was wondering about this feebie thing how do u get them like i dont get it there just free seeds?

A

AM to PM

nice grow bro. really appreciate the number and variety of the pics!

F

fraggles

*drool* cant wait to get my joey c99 seeds soon! I have been looking for pics of his product and this looks simply amazing. Thanks for the pics!!!

M

Mari-Wonka

C99 is a mad woman but your girls look like crazy ladies. Veg those things, train em and it would be absurd.
You get a "stinky sticker" for that grow.

S

swizzlegrower

wow some of nicest meds ive seen posted....looking at joey weed soon as my stuff from thc bay gets here...awesome control of plant.....mad skills

Latest posts

Top Bottom