John Galt's First Grow

• Thread starter JohnGalt
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jagle

jagle

can i ask why you are running a almost sealed room with co2 added.. the almost being sealed, will cause some air circulation which shouldnt hurt. but i cant say how much co2 the babbies are using.

got a monitor yet? cos youll need one for the co2

JohnGalt

JohnGalt

can i ask why you are running a almost sealed room with co2 added.. the almost being sealed, will cause some air circulation which shouldnt hurt. but i cant say how much co2 the babbies are using.

got a monitor yet? cos youll need one for the co2

I have co2 test tubes that seem to work well. In the tents I've got a couple of C.A.P. Adjustable Recycle Timer ART-DNes. I can't seal each individual room because the thermostat that tracks the temperature of the house isn't in the rooms. So the thermostat wouldn't take into consideration the temp of the entire house just where the thermostat is housed. (In a hallway between all of the rooms)

Hope I'm explaining this well.

jagle

jagle

yep i get ya.

without co2 growth will stall, stop, plants will die.

now this wont happen overnight, nor in a day or 2. but untill you get a co2 monitor you will be growing blind, and id hate that

JohnGalt

JohnGalt

yep i get ya.

without co2 growth will stall, stop, plants will die.

now this wont happen overnight, nor in a day or 2. but untill you get a co2 monitor you will be growing blind, and id hate that

I'll get a couple of co2 buckets and put them in the mother/cone room. I'll verify the c02 is at proper levels the first few days. Anything above ≈ 300 ppm is better than natural growth anyway. I just don't want to buy another canister and regulator. And I'm definitely not going to start drilling holes in the house and running vents! :icon_dizzy:

Thanks again jagle

jagle

jagle

for the mother clone room. id sayco2 buckets, even homemade ones would be ok.
and spend time with them too.

Top Bottom