John's Karma Run ( Point Break, D-kush )

• Thread starter John Ditchweed
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

John Ditchweed

Wow First off let me say its been a while since I have posted a grow pics included so bare with me if it takes me a minute to get caught up with pics. I have three phenos of Point Break... Number 1 that looks and smells Like shoreline most I believe this one is the dirty hippie foot pheno. Let me just say this pheno out vegged the rest. Id say it was the biggest pheno but Im not sure Number 2 didn't veg as big but she caught up in flowering this one has a strawberry or a serious sweet fruityness to it. and there is number 3 that is almost straight Og kush in smell. I kept moms of each and will be running the number one and two for a long time to come. I wanna thank manicgrower for letting me rob his stash or I wouldnt have had the chance to run these lady's.

J

John Ditchweed

Here are some group photo's for the time being Ill break down new pics of each pheno after the weekend I have been hella busy lately so I have been neglecting everything lately. I have one of each pheno 25 days since the light has flipped. each is 4-5 feet tall.
New pics 021
New pics 019
New pics 019
New pics 012

J

John Ditchweed

And while Im at it I just moved the next batch into the flower room. I think the numbers on these are 12 of the point break number 1 and 9 of the number 2.... also have three basic diesel mixed.
New pics 020
New pics 015

manicgrower

manicgrower

Premium Member
Supporter
Everythings looking good....

J

John Ditchweed

I'm not give me a call over the weekend I should be back to the norm. I need to get the number one to you. Did you get the number 2 & 3 to root?

manicgrower

manicgrower

Premium Member
Supporter
I didnt get anything to root. Got mites from somewhere and fucked everything up . Got your email. All good..

J

John Ditchweed

I still have some of the avid you gave me bro if you need it. Should have enough to make 25-50 gallons he'll maybe even more just let me know

Latest posts

Top Bottom