JORDIS 1st diary. many strains and some strange

• Thread starter jordisgarden
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

jordisgarden

here are some pics of my nirvana white widows at day 37 flower. in 2 gal grow bags under a 400hps and a 600hps. surrounded by 4 4ft floros.

promix with extra perlite. guano, bone blood meal, and wormcastings.

Jordis 1st diary many strains and some strange
Keith2
Jordis 1st diary many strains and some strange 3
Jordis 1st diary many strains and some strange 4
Jordis 1st diary many strains and some strange 5
J

jordisgarden

some more pics. cant wait to smoke this shit. all of it.
the pics showing the plant thats got a lot of yellowing is at day 47 flower i made this by crossing a mass super skunk male to a female barneys farm violator kush.....almost done

Jordinator 1
Jordinator 2
Jordiscolas
Blz1
4widows
Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Looking good brah! Glad to finally see Picts your garden after hearing about all the ghost stories... :sweating Hopefully we can get some full size bud shots too.. ;)

J

jordisgarden

Hey bro hows it going . glad you stopped by. yeah im tryin to get a better camera than my phone to take pics. my vi cam is messed up. the bus this grow are sooo fille with crystals. i cant wait t smoke this stuff. the ganja gets better every time i do this.

any advise on how to save crystals when you harvest. keep as many on there as possible.?

L

luvinlife

nice bushes jordi! what other strains you got goin in there? also I dont think Ive ever had a problem losing trichs especially when you chop they should be fresh yet...

J

jordisgarden

Thanks guys. as far as saving trichs last time i harvested i manid one branch and another i did nothing and let the leaves hang over the buds then i manied em 4 days later. prob just in my head but the covered ones glisted when the fans come offf.
didnt know if anyone noticed the same on theirs

J

jordisgarden

Oh also i have 4 white widows from nirvana. 2 afghani kush special. 2 blz bud. a couple northern lights and a jordinator which i made by crossing a male mass super skunk with a female violator kush.
i just popped 6 bubblegum beans into rockwool this morning. ill have a couple weeks to ge em ready my flower empties in 20 or so days. and a couplle more nl beans. but i really really want to grow space bomb . sensi star. and white widow will be part of every grow from now on. those things asre amazing. the craziest crystals. also nysour diesel and qleener or at least some sort of purple . whats strains do you have growing?

Top Bottom