Josey Whales Busted, Sunset Unlimited The Reason Why

• Thread starter suomynona
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
suomynona

suomynona

Just learned yesterday that josey was busted and the word is sunset unlimited gave his info to leo when sunset was popped.

Just wanted to pass the info on, you can learn more in the gg4 thread on the mag. Some folks are trying to set up a legal defense fund thru one of the kickstarter campaigns.

If you dont know who josey is, he is the man who brought us the glue and is one of the good guys in this business.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
WOW, that sucks @suomynona thanks for sharing that. Hope it isn't something that lands him long term. Either way being caged sux no matter the time length.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Thats fucked. Be a man and take your lumps.

I'm 100% convinced icmag is monitored by LEO.

Best wishes and thoughts to JW.

@crocodile og I am convinced that any pot forum is being watched. Not just the mag. Shit man we cant even use our cell phones without the data being hijacked and sent to some CIA data base in Utah...... We are in a time with the Patriot Act and other crap that nothing is sacred anymore . Freedom is but an Illusion.

Prayers to JW

suomynona

suomynona

Yes, im 100% sure all pot forums and social media etc is infiltrated with leo, naivete kills the cat.

Be safe everyone.

C

crocodile og

With Icmag being one of if not the highest profile canna forums on the net and it's owner currently incarcerated it only makes sense to assume its a hot site. Way too much loose talk of cut trading and illegal seed production out in the open. Be smart and safe brothers and sisters.

suomynona

suomynona

Unclefishstick says it likely wasnt a snitch situation, so we will have to wait for jw to say what really happened and why. Supposedly just state level charges, jw had let his script expire and didnt renew. I can not understand why you wouldnt keep your script up to date.

This is likely my last post in this thread till jw comes out with his version of events.

Till then, everyone be safe.

G

goN

If you are in a smallish town the local leo can probably often identify you by things you say on these sites.
If you are already on the radar they might read some of your posts and say, oh, that sounds like so and so.
I mean it might have happened to me, in that once I was in the supermarket and the checkout woman said my username and gave me a quick look to see my reaction.
Nowadays I don't come on line and say I'm growing, I feel around here it's too risky. We don't all live in states that have medical marijuana, in some areas the penalties are pretty high.
I mean I have already had two knock and talks and plenty of surveillance, and last year my outdoor grow was staked out, but they didn't get me, the value of knowing the terrain around your grow pretty well.
So I am very much on the radar, and there is probably a notice on the local copshop noticeboard about me, ie suspected of growing.
So the prudent thing would be for me to not grow.
The problem is a malicious neighbour who keeps telling them that I'm growing and also selling. And I mean he's contacting the drug squad once a week for months on end.

I mean the first thing is not to get on the radar in the first place, life is so much easier and relaxed if you know you are not on the radar, not living in fear of that knock on the door all the time, and if you are on the radar it often means that you fuc*ed up somewhere, but also sometimes it's unavoidable, in that sometimes you have to deal with other people and you can't control what they are going to do.

So I would say if you are just growing for personal then you shouldn't ever be on leo's radar, unless you were silly and showed people your grow or told people, although there is always the unforseen factor of freak occurrances, ie. a fire or say leo executing a search warrant for previous tenants who they still think live there.
So I would say lay low, don't give leo any excuse to come to your house.
No loud music, no domestic arguments, don't invite fools around. Be invisible. Don't get on leo's radar.

If you are growing for more than personal then it get's harder as you have to involve other people, and they can be the weak link.
If it is in a big city then you can be more anonymous, they don't even have to know where you live. In a smaller place though it's likely they already know where you live.
That sucks.
You have to be like a spy in enemy held territory in this game.

Last edited:
CalyxSmokr

CalyxSmokr

Just learned yesterday that josey was busted and the word is sunset unlimited gave his info to leo when sunset was popped.

Just wanted to pass the info on, you can learn more in the gg4 thread on the mag. Some folks are trying to set up a legal defense fund thru one of the kickstarter campaigns.

If you dont know who josey is, he is the man who brought us the glue and is one of the good guys in this business.
no good deed goes unpunished

G

goN

And the reason I'm on the radar? Well I fuc*ed up.
Having a beer one night and watching television with the front door open and drunken neighbour comes to the door, see's I'm having a beer and says can I have a beer and before I can say anything he walks into my house and then he sees light shining from under a door and says oh you've got a hydro set up in there.
And then at a later date due to circumstances he go malicious and went to leo.
So I would say if you are growing then it's best to keep your front door closed at all times. Also gives you an excuse not to have to talk to leo if they come calling, which otherwise could lead to I smell pot or he/she seemed nervous when questioned about growing and so that coupled with an informant = grounds for a judge to issue a search warrant.

Top Bottom