Josh D's Og, Or Scott's Og. Which One Would You Pick And Why?

• Thread starter Krypto
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Krypto

Krypto

I'm very interested in Josh D's OG, however anything from rare dankness from what I've read you can't go wrong with. Anyone with experience of any kind with either Josh DS or Scott OG please let me hear your feedback. Thank you happy holidays to everyone

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
I'm very interested in Josh D's OG, however anything from rare dankness from what I've read you can't go wrong with. Anyone with experience of any kind with either Josh DS or Scott OG please let me hear your feedback. Thank you happy holidays to everyone
Are you grabbin a clone or pheno huntin?

Krypto

Krypto

Pheno hunting. Just 1 pack. I've never had tried either one. Growing or smoking or otherwise. I have a slot for one more energy to go with my OG Ringo that I have going.

Krypto

Krypto

I'm trying get this thread going because these types of strains that have the heirloom OG genetics need to be preserved..
...plus I'm curious how the OG poly hybrids compare to the more "straight" OGs like Larry ,Tahoe, SFV etc...o

amsterdammer

amsterdammer

I am growing both the Josh D OG and the Scott´s OG, flowering starts in about 10 days, will show few pics and updates when they flower.

amsterdammer

amsterdammer

Have not tried either yet, also did not start flowering due to lack of space.
I aim to have both flowering in the next week and will let you know

Top Bottom