Journal of Plants

• Thread starter Cannabizz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Cannabizz

Cannabizz

Nice looking plants. Great structure.

Thanks brother. I drove by a hemp farm over the summer and the left plant is the structure that they were going with. Here are some photos. Very impressive farm. I passed by the other day and they added so many cameras to their fences. They also had the sherriff sitting in the middle of the field during harvest so I think they were having some issues with theft? If I can find more I will post them. The amount of plants they grew had a radial area that smelled completely like weed!! I think they were processing these for hemp bud and maybe CBD? I've recently seen in gas stations here that they are selling actual jars of hemp buds!! This has to do with the Agriculture Improvement Act of 2018.

I have more pics I willl post [if i can find them now,lol], imagine if this whole forum could run a thc farm like this and we all help out and hang out, tell stories, learn from one another. Just like the forum, but in real life!! That would be awesome guys!

SHKW9037
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Thanks brother. I drove by a hemp farm over the summer and the left plant is the structure that they were going with. Here are some photos. Very impressive farm. I passed by the other day and they added so many cameras to their fences. They also had the sherriff sitting in the middle of the field during harvest so I think they were having some issues with theft? If I can find more I will post them. The amount of plants they grew had a radial area that smelled completely like weed!! I think they were processing these for hemp bud and maybe CBD? I've recently seen in gas stations here that they are selling actual jars of hemp buds!! This has to do with the Agriculture Improvement Act of 2018.

I have more pics I willl post [if i can find them now,lol], imagine if this whole forum could run a thc farm like this and we all help out and hang out, tell stories, learn from one another. Just like the forum, but in real life!! That would be awesome guys!

That is definitely a CBD flower crop. Looks uniform. All clones. Wonder what strain?

Cannabizz

Cannabizz

I am wondering what strain too! You can't tell from the photo but they go all the way back to the tree line and to the left and right. Does anyone have any experience with using CBD flower? I feel like I bought it from a shady person trying to sell cbd flower as marijuana. Didn't really affect me like THC but was kind of like a mellow feeling.

Moshmen

Moshmen

I am wondering what strain too! You can't tell from the photo but they go all the way back to the tree line and to the left and right. Does anyone have any experience with using CBD flower? I feel like I bought it from a shady person trying to sell cbd flower as marijuana. Didn't really affect me like THC but was kind of like a mellow feeling.
CBd at its finest.

Cannabizz

Cannabizz

IMG 4308
IMG 4311
IMG E4303
IMG 4310

Hey guys, here is an update. The plant was getting tall so I bent her over and tied her down. The same plant is also showing signs of leaves twisting. I have not used any fertilizer yet because the leaves have been dark green without any. The other plant looks like it could use some fertilizer as the fan leaves have started to yellow. I have Maxi Bloom and other nutes like CAMG+ which I was thinking of giving to the twisty leaf plant.

Cannabizz

Cannabizz

An update. The bushy plant is yellowing. I am hoping an increase in nute strength will help with this.

IMG 4525
IMG 4526
IMG 4530
IMG 4532
IMG 4533
IMG 4535
IMG 4539
Cannabizz

Cannabizz

Looks nice but could have went 2 weeks longer for highest potency and complexity. She was still growing calyx and trichomes.

That plant was overcome with spider mites. It was an every day process to use a toothpick to pick off the webs. I want to expedite the process so I can take everything out and clean the closet because they even got on my seedling on the other side of the room.

But I will def remember that for next time. thank you.

Cannabizz

Cannabizz

Looks nice but could have went 2 weeks longer for highest potency and complexity. She was still growing calyx and trichomes.

What do you think in terms of time line for the one I left growing? That one looks like it has more potential. Thanks Bro :)

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

That plant was overcome with spider mites. It was an every day process to use a toothpick to pick off the webs. I want to expedite the process so I can take everything out and clean the closet because they even got on my seedling on the other side of the room.

But I will def remember that for next time. thank you.

That changes everything. Good luck getting rid of them.

Cannabizz

Cannabizz

The first four photos are of the plant I did not cut. I trimmed all of the leaves off because they too were harboring mites on the under side of the leaves.

I had two females this run.

The hanging is the one I did cut and that was really bad with the mites. I took it completely out of here and into garage to hang. I read that some mites can go dormant and hibernate and the cold temp in garage may not even kill them. I wanted them to get cold and fall off onto the floor - in my theory, lol. :P

I

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

The first four photos are of the plant I did not cut. I trimmed all of the leaves off because they too were harboring mites on the under side of the leaves.

I had two females this run.

The hanging is the one I did cut and that was really bad with the mites. I took it completely out of here and into garage to hang. I read that some mites can go dormant and hibernate and the cold temp in garage may not even kill them. I wanted them to get cold and fall off onto the floor - in my theory, lol. :P

I

Looks like she needs more time too but you got to take care of the mites.

My advice is after cleanup no outside plants, clothes or shoes or anything not cleaned including yourself anywhere near the grow.

Cannabizz

Cannabizz

Looks like she needs more time too but you got to take care of the mites.

My advice is after cleanup no outside plants, clothes or shoes or anything not cleaned including yourself anywhere near the grow.

The outside plants is what got me. I brought some stuff in from my deck and it must of had them in it.

Cannabizz

Cannabizz

Hey Everyone, I finished harvesting. Here are some photos. I got 20 grams off of that plant. I think the LST plant will yield more weight because the flowers are larger and appear denser. That one is still planted. I rolled an extended joint (two small bambu papers) with about a gram. I would say. I want to see what it feels like. The stone is very nice from the smaller 0.5G joints I normally roll. I will smoke the joint and update or create new post with the smoke report and how it makes me feel while medicated. Thanks for the likes and comments everyone.
IMG E5664

IMG 5661
IMG 5663
IMG 5667
IMG 5668
IMG E5665
Top Bottom