Journey Into The Birth And Grow Into White Blaze

• Thread starter oldskol4evr
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

How many days do you like to flower them? I'm thinking of maybe taking them to october to see if I can get more color.
i took mine at 8 weeks ,for half and half amber .,cloudy,,think eco took his to 6 weeks and he lived in estonia,cold as hell there,,got amazing colores from her,,not sure but think he has picture here in the thread somewere

Farmer P

Farmer P

i took mine at 8 weeks ,for half and half amber .,cloudy,,think eco took his to 6 weeks and he lived in estonia,cold as hell there,,got amazing colores from her,,not sure but think he has picture here in the thread somewere

Yeah, I saw his plant, It looked killer! I'll shoot for about 8 then. Hopefully I'll get some cold nights to bring out the colors. It kind of looks like it will be showing flowers soon. Probably by the end of july it will have nugs on it right? Once it starts getting toward the end I'll just keep an eye on the trichs.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Yeah, I saw his plant, It looked killer! I'll shoot for about 8 then. Hopefully I'll get some cold nights to bring out the colors. It kind of looks like it will be showing flowers soon. Probably by the end of july it will have nugs on it right? Once it starts getting toward the end I'll just keep an eye on the trichs.
ya that very first picture on the thread opening ,looks like a pine tree,,that her and the bushy pheno beside her,,no training,topping ,nothing but water and kool bloom as a boast in the flower stage,,that shit brings out them thric,,i love it

jipp

jipp

im feeling no pain; so i cant complain. i had 4 seedlings pop dirt today.
so im celebrating. laugh. heh reminds me when i was a kid we would make up some stupid reason to get fucked up..
IMG 5076

solo #3 has pop dirt. so hope i can keep it rocking all the way through. im pissed at my self for staring the solo cups . but whatever, this is basically my first try since i do not remember what i did with my plants early on.

anyhow yeah man im good.
time to get medicated!
chris.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

im feeling no pain; so i cant complain. i had 4 seedlings pop dirt today.
so im celebrating. laugh. heh reminds me when i was a kid we would make up some stupid reason to get fucked up..
View attachment 720755
solo #3 has pop dirt. so hope i can keep it rocking all the way through. im pissed at my self for staring the solo cups . but whatever, this is basically my first try since i do not remember what i did with my plants early on.

anyhow yeah man im good.
time to get medicated!
chris.
hell why get pissed,,if you dont have room in the tent,keep them vegging till you do,,cant remember who it was but,he rotated his plants were he was harvesting every 2 weeks,,sernots know who im talking about,,get his routine from sernots,,shit harvest every 2 weeks ,sell back to them dispensary

whitepistols

whitepistols

Oldskol I may not say much to you but I seen what you said in another thread about helping people.
First off not nut huggin ya,but your a grower not a tender. You know and underdstand what us vets that been doing this for years and years understand, thats listening to the plant.
Science cannot teach it, you don't get it in 6 harvests either. You get it from dedication and time. Yes science is involved but you also got to do the time for it to click and make sense.

And yes, there's alot of new growers coming in here that read but dont understand the dedication at all, want answers right damn meow....Its aggravating as hell honestly. Seems the more years of legal states existing the worse it gets. Sometimes I wish it stayed illegal so only those with a big pair of nuts were the only growers, but that is selfish..

Honestly what twists me is seeing the word organic being tossed around like a cliche'. So many using that word just don't know or they pigeon hole themselves to 1 idealolgy.I use to seek the new growers out and help as much as I could, I don't do it much anymore.

Man I am a salt grower, but I understand what organics really is. Only reason I run coir is from being indoors. I hate seeing the myth's and legends still being spoke about hydro. I have to watch 99% of what I post because I am becoming a salty dirty ol basterd.

Honestly your 1 of 6 people I read, 1 of 6 reasons I am here still. I maybe a lurker, but I get what your putting down. I am getting tired myself brotherman, but thanks for nuttin' up and stepin those steps. Thanks for making me understand a few things about growing and life.

Last edited:
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Oldskol I may not say much to you but I seen what you said in another thread about helping people.
First off not nut huggin ya,but your a grower not a tender. You know and underdstand what us vets that been doing this for years and years understand, thats listening to the plant.
Science cannot teach it, you don't get it in 6 harvests either. You get it from dedication and time. Yes science is involved but you also got to do the time for it to click and make sense.

And yes, there's alot of new growers coming in here that read but dont understand the dedication at all, want answers right damn meow....Its aggravating as hell honestly. Seems the more years of legal states existing the worse it gets. Sometimes I wish it stayed illegal so only those with a big pair of nuts were the only growers, but that is selfish..

Honestly what twists me is seeing the word organic being tossed around like a cliche'. So many using that word just don't know or they pigeon hole themselves to 1 idealolgy.I use to seek the new growers out and help as much as I could, I don't do it much anymore.

Man I am a salt grower, but I understand what organics really is. Only reason I run coir is from being indoors. I hate seeing the myth's and legends still being spoke about hydro. I have to watch 99% of what I post because I am becoming a salty dirty ol basterd.

Honestly your 1 of 6 people I read, 1 of 6 reasons I am here still. I maybe a lurker, but I get what your putting down. I am getting tired myself brotherman, but thanks for nuttin' up and stepin those steps. Thanks for making me understand a few things about growing and life.
thanks friend,,im just old in my ways,,by no means know it all or even want too,,i love the new experience every time i walk up to the magic of mother earth and see her bloom,,just try to help out cause one of these days ,that might be all that is left is your knowledge of growing any plant or tree,might be us that have to restart this crappy world if you dig,,weed is only one plant and it takes more than that to survive,,just seems to me that folk forgot about that,,honestly my love is for the plants before they make flowers,,cause the bees and some insects take it from there to make fruit,,my love is the green lushness of plants,makes me smile,,and if i knew it all wouldnt get enjoyment from it anymore,,i dont think anyway,,i help folk out for this reason friend,,i was raised and worked a farm as a child,,thats what kids were for back then,,families were huge,mine was 10 kids,,only we 2 boys were the major labor,,being forced to do things make you hate it even more,,when i left and found the world,,plants became my love again,,yes growing a schedule 1 ilegal herb was my second income but became a drag if you dig,,later threw life i picked up gardening again and like a second cup of coffe you never know how the taste buds will react,,i love plants and trees and im not a tree hugger,,most of them have a mindset of what someone or a school tells them,,most havent even ever cut there on grass,,plants and trees are like a new born ,it up to you to make something of it,,some good and some bad become of it,,but you did it yourself,,so i try to incourage new growers into my love,,because sooner than later ,old age catch your ass and the hustle is over and all that is left is your working hands,cause the brain forgets more than you rememeber,and at that stage you still have the thrill of making a impact on this world,,society you cant do nothing with,life you can,,and them veggies out of my garden or the herb from my tent,its all medicine for life and i really dig that,,hopefully you will never loose your mind,,but im in that stage and really enjoy when someone takes the time to listen to all my jamble and scrambled mind and takes something from it,,pleasure of passing the boot ,i guess is what im trying to say,,then after several hours of confersation one comes on and says,,i got a quicker and best way,,,ya it burns my ass,,but really doesnt,,cause i was there and didnt like it at all,,pass the boot friend,,i have seriouse mental issues ,but i have good days too,,control of something you have no control over is a battle,,plants are the future and has always been,,hell with science sit back and watch mother nature work her magic,,thanks for the uplift too my friend i really needed it this morning,,the fight goes on and the demon is losing more than he thinks,,blaze till your dazed my friend and then take another hit for me

jipp

jipp

hha aint that the truth bro. hha that is what kids were for doing shit jobs. hah, but it gave us character.. when i was a kid i could work and make money no one gave a shit. and i think that hurt society because even tho i had shit jobs the adult would not do unless they had no kid to do it would still pay you. gave you warm fuzzy feeling as a kid. and hey we needed beer. hah.

we are doomed and will need a reboot.. i know that is gonna happen it hast to no way can mother earth keep up with big corporate greed

chris

Farmer P

Farmer P

thanks friend,,im just old in my ways,,by no means know it all or even want too,,i love the new experience every time i walk up to the magic of mother earth and see her bloom,,just try to help out cause one of these days ,that might be all that is left is your knowledge of growing any plant or tree,might be us that have to restart this crappy world if you dig,,weed is only one plant and it takes more than that to survive,,just seems to me that folk forgot about that,,honestly my love is for the plants before they make flowers,,cause the bees and some insects take it from there to make fruit,,my love is the green lushness of plants,makes me smile,,and if i knew it all wouldnt get enjoyment from it anymore,,i dont think anyway,,i help folk out for this reason friend,,i was raised and worked a farm as a child,,thats what kids were for back then,,families were huge,mine was 10 kids,,only we 2 boys were the major labor,,being forced to do things make you hate it even more,,when i left and found the world,,plants became my love again,,yes growing a schedule 1 ilegal herb was my second income but became a drag if you dig,,later threw life i picked up gardening again and like a second cup of coffe you never know how the taste buds will react,,i love plants and trees and im not a tree hugger,,most of them have a mindset of what someone or a school tells them,,most havent even ever cut there on grass,,plants and trees are like a new born ,it up to you to make something of it,,some good and some bad become of it,,but you did it yourself,,so i try to incourage new growers into my love,,because sooner than later ,old age catch your ass and the hustle is over and all that is left is your working hands,cause the brain forgets more than you rememeber,and at that stage you still have the thrill of making a impact on this world,,society you cant do nothing with,life you can,,and them veggies out of my garden or the herb from my tent,its all medicine for life and i really dig that,,hopefully you will never loose your mind,,but im in that stage and really enjoy when someone takes the time to listen to all my jamble and scrambled mind and takes something from it,,pleasure of passing the boot ,i guess is what im trying to say,,then after several hours of confersation one comes on and says,,i got a quicker and best way,,,ya it burns my ass,,but really doesnt,,cause i was there and didnt like it at all,,pass the boot friend,,i have seriouse mental issues ,but i have good days too,,control of something you have no control over is a battle,,plants are the future and has always been,,hell with science sit back and watch mother nature work her magic,,thanks for the uplift too my friend i really needed it this morning,,the fight goes on and the demon is losing more than he thinks,,blaze till your dazed my friend and then take another hit for me

That was some deep shit brother! It's really cool that you're getting to spend time doing what you love. Your garden looks great and you get to hang out with deer, how cool is that. Nature is awesome and it's nice to get to enjoy it. Down in the city where I grew up there weren't even any open fields left. We would go camping sometimes to Santa Barbara and I loved it. Like a whole other (better) world. I'll hopefully be gardening until I die like grandma. She lived to be 87 and had a garden every year til the end.

Top Bottom