Journey Into The Birth And Grow Into White Blaze

• Thread starter oldskol4evr
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jipp

jipp

to much damn work it think,,i grow about 10 and flower um,,when i get to about a half pound of weed i crank back up
yeah i agree. unless you are using soil only i guess, and just add water. then it be no big deal. but adding all the jazz i am now, yeah, its lot of work to mix up nutes ( well not a lot of work but you know what i mean ) for one plant. that may or may not be good smoke.

but at least the jazz does not get wasted , iv been pouring it on the tree out front. it likes me !
how you are doing? im ok.. im gonna make some more oil today.. for now, i have half of the oil i made from last night to smoke.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

yeah i agree. unless you are using soil only i guess, and just add water. then it be no big deal. but adding all the jazz i am now, yeah, its lot of work to mix up nutes ( well not a lot of work but you know what i mean ) for one plant. that may or may not be good smoke.

but at least the jazz does not get wasted , iv been pouring it on the tree out front. it likes me !
how you are doing? im ok.. im gonna make some more oil today.. for now, i have half of the oil i made from last night to smoke.
finally finished the LAB yesterday and feed plant some last night,damn they like that shit,,hahah i made way to much,i got 12 quarts in mason jars,and could have made that much more,just poured it and all the curd on compost pile,,shit last week when i started it,i took that 2 pounds of rice and dumped on compost pile,when i went to put the curd in yesterday ,i had a pretty good culture growing in the pile,,so if this heat will let up for a day or morning at least,im gonna rack the back yard and put all those leaves on pile also ,with that culture and all the bacteria i dumped in there yesterday it will break down quick

Farmer P

Farmer P

Sup everyone. Just got back from a weekend camping trip with the family and glad to see my plants are doing fine. I was thinking to pull the Sour Urkle this coming tuesday which is 8 weeks since flip, but I don't see any amber trichs and the hairs are still 95% white. I guess she needs more time. She doesn't seem to be swelling too much, but she is putting on some weight. I had to tie up some branches that were starting to bend over too much. The White blaze is swelling still and getting some humongoid colas on her. I'm starting to think she may beat the Urkle in weight if she keeps it up. Smells strong like cherry cool-aid. I stopped by my partner @Farm Kaya 's house the other day and the clones I gave him smell the same. Must have gotten a cherry leaning pheno. The Bubba Kush is reallllllly purpling up. All the leaves around the colas are pure purple now. I think she will be ready for chop soon! And the little Sour Urkle clone is swelling up nicely. Glad to see you guys plants doing good too. Some Pics.

Urkle
White Blaze
Bubba 2
Bubba Purp
Bubba Purp 2
Urlke Clone
Whole Shot
Organikz

Organikz

@jipp
I hate perpetual. I said fuck it and got an aerocloner. Not that I have issues I just hate having to babysit and I've lost many clones to a late work day. Not being able to mist. I figure a $70 dollar cloner pays for itself with 1 cloning session if you factor in time and hair loss and possible lost genetics. I take the cuts right when I flip. I think I should just plug these damn widows in once they root. Stretch like crazy.

Maybe a SIP system would do you justice for veg.

Farmer P

Farmer P

So I was just outside scoping the plants for amber trichs and I don't know how I missed it earlier, but the Sour Urkle and the White Blaze are starting to purple up too. The Blaze started flowering at least a week later than the Urk so It's a little behind, but definate purp! First Urkle then Blaze.

Bad news is my neighbor's gardner was out mowing (a field that gets mowed once a year) and I'm pretty sure I saw him looking at them. Hope I don't get jacked. He's been their gardner for years so I hope he doesn't want to chance loosing the client by doing something stupid. My dogs would go nuts at night if someone tried to sneak in and it would be pretty bold to do it in the day time so I'll ride it out. I'm digging the effects of the cold weather. I've never taken an outdoor this far before. :smug:

20170924 1551021
20170924 1551211
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Sup everyone. Just got back from a weekend camping trip with the family and glad to see my plants are doing fine. I was thinking to pull the Sour Urkle this coming tuesday which is 8 weeks since flip, but I don't see any amber trichs and the hairs are still 95% white. I guess she needs more time. She doesn't seem to be swelling too much, but she is putting on some weight. I had to tie up some branches that were starting to bend over too much. The White blaze is swelling still and getting some humongoid colas on her. I'm starting to think she may beat the Urkle in weight if she keeps it up. Smells strong like cherry cool-aid. I stopped by my partner @Farm Kaya 's house the other day and the clones I gave him smell the same. Must have gotten a cherry leaning pheno. The Bubba Kush is reallllllly purpling up. All the leaves around the colas are pure purple now. I think she will be ready for chop soon! And the little Sour Urkle clone is swelling up nicely. Glad to see you guys plants doing good too. Some Pics.
with that much white still showing i believe i would hold off a bit,,all looking great bro

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

So I was just outside scoping the plants for amber trichs and I don't know how I missed it earlier, but the Sour Urkle and the White Blaze are starting to purple up too. The Blaze started flowering at least a week later than the Urk so It's a little behind, but definate purp! First Urkle then Blaze.

Bad news is my neighbor's gardner was out mowing (a field that gets mowed once a year) and I'm pretty sure I saw him looking at them. Hope I don't get jacked. He's been their gardner for years so I hope he doesn't want to chance loosing the client by doing something stupid. My dogs would go nuts at night if someone tried to sneak in and it would be pretty bold to do it in the day time so I'll ride it out. I'm digging the effects of the cold weather. I've never taken an outdoor this far before. :smug:
boobie traps at every entrance easy to come threw would help,,they dont want to work to get um ,easy in easy out,roofing nails around the shed would sure enough hurt,and razor blades on door,,like i said easy in easy out thinking here,just remember the dogs got to walk around in there too

Organikz

Organikz

boobie traps at every entrance easy to come threw would help,,they dont want to work to get um ,easy in easy out,roofing nails around the shed would sure enough hurt,and razor blades on door,,like i said easy in easy out thinking here,just remember the dogs got to walk around in there too
Believe it or not he could be charged. Hidden traps are illegal. You can however put up an electric fence or just put a sign up. Anyone stupid enough to test it...fake cameras or real...

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Believe it or not he could be charged. Hidden traps are illegal. You can however put up an electric fence or just put a sign up. Anyone stupid enough to test it...fake cameras or real...
not necessarily it is a chicken house,and spilt nails is common and more than likely the weed he could be charged for too,,lol and who to say a fox hasnt been clawing at the hen house for the razors,lol,,and this much i know for a fact,dont ever put up a sign never,beware of dog sign means you know the dog will bite and you will lose any case in a court of law,sign s are admitting there is a danger,,just saying

Farmer P

Farmer P

There's not way to get to them without getting past the dogs so I think I'll be ok. I tested out some sour urkle that I chopped off the bottom last week trying to get everything away from the ground. It was mostly larf, but smelly and tasted great. I squished 5 grams into rosin. Got me high as f@#K!! Can't wait til harvest time. :cool:

tifosi

tifosi

There's not way to get to them without getting past the dogs so I think I'll be ok. I tested out some sour urkle that I chopped off the bottom last week trying to get everything away from the ground. It was mostly larf, but smelly and tasted great. I squished 5 grams into rosin. Got me high as f@#K!! Can't wait til harvest time. :cool:
That white Blaze seems to be a mid October strain here in Cali,Ride it out to get the most out of it

Farmer P

Farmer P

That white Blaze seems to be a mid October strain here in Cali,Ride it out to get the most out of it
Yeah, its starting week 8 now (from flip) if my memory is correct. (Ill have to check my log) I want to go as long as I can to bring out those colors. Top cola is already fatter than a beer can. :smoking:

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

i cured mine in quart size mason jars,my top cola was cut in three sections and i had to shove it in the jar,and pry them out when i was ready to smoke,,thats why i was telling you they gonna put on more weight,lol

tifosi

tifosi

ya me either,but dont want to,,shit we done got 3inches over night,damn things were laying on the ground this morning,brought them in around 9 and put a fan on them to dry them,we will see
Even with a bit of rain i don't get bud rot,i see it as washing the dirt off. It's mainly an east coast & pacific north west problem. I have no experience in Texas so not sure of your situation.

Top Bottom