Journey Into The Birth And Grow Into White Blaze

• Thread starter oldskol4evr
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TrubldBreeze

TrubldBreeze

if the world ends i want to be with you so i can still have my veggies if things get to bad,,lmao,,i do you my sweety,,them horses been getting any pull offs out of the garden,,lol,every day at least one these deer be at the fence,licking its chompers and get a fresh cucumber,lol,,i noticed tonight,that i got some turning in circles,,wonder why gonna have to hit you tube find out,,that aint normal
LOL Don't forget to bring mamma along. I need to meet that lovely lady. :)
Yeah, they've gotten all the grass I pull outta there.... dang stuff won't stop growing.
Do you think they have encephalitis or something like that? Horses that get it will turn in circles...

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

LOL Don't forget to bring mamma along. I need to meet that lovely lady. :)
Yeah, they've gotten all the grass I pull outta there.... dang stuff won't stop growing.
Do you think they have encephalitis or something like that? Horses that get it will turn in circles...
i dont know ,just started yesterday,,they are turning right back to the stalk,funny looking shit,,im hoping it is just over crowding,,my new small ones arent doing it,,they are just about 2ft up the trellis,,the older ones are starting it,,might even be heat,,you cant over water them but they do get hot

Farmer P

Farmer P

Looks like my big white blaze is a girl! I was looking close and noticed some pre-flowers so I had to scope it and see. No white hairs yet, but it definitely looks like female genitalia. I put my nose to it and it smells killer. Not just the regular mj veg smell but something different and good. Almost time to make a clone or two.

20170711 2002161
20170711 2002191
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Looks like my big white blaze is a girl! I was looking close and noticed some pre-flowers so I had to scope it and see. No white hairs yet, but it definitely looks like female genitalia. I put my nose to it and it smells killer. Not just the regular mj veg smell but something different and good. Almost time to make a clone or two.
hell ya she is special,,hope you enjoy the smoke,i love it,great for my screwed up head and makes me get to work,,motivational,,clone the shit out her ,cross it with something you love,,but take a hit for me in the long run,lmao called passing the jiont around the world,lol

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Hahaha! You know we'd gang up on you. ;)
nailed it on the head girl,,i could still man up on yall though,,i roll like that,,someone got to be strong,,hahah mama is weak oh so weak,,she feeding the deer and scar by hand when i woke up and looked out window,,came out said thats all you all get,,10 minutes later scar eye mugging the crap out of her ,guess what,,ya out come the corn,lmao same with the grand baby,,all she got to do,is grrrrandma,and weak as crap,,uhhh uhhh uhhh,,ya i have to be the rock especialy for 2 of yall,lol

Ecompost

Ecompost

wont lie bro.. when i saw it i thought of you.. then i listen to it and i liked it so i shared :D

sounds like the blaze is rock n roll.
doing good here.
chris.
yeah i have it on now, its pretty good music for this time of day here, its 20:30 about, and we have been in the orange trees again in 110F, its tough work and so this is just the ticket to help the weed wipe my memory of the burn away.

glad to hear things are going good your side too, blaze is top ganja mate, I like it for my anxiety, its very chilled, no over the shoulder glances, just smooth smooth

jipp

jipp

@TrubldBreeze watermelon today and its pretty damn tasty. oh oh oh two days in a row i took the healthy rout instead of pringles, mmmm yummy pringles hmm.. laughs. its all about being a responsible meat eater you know. heh

bowl up :smoking:
chris.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

yeah i have it on now, its pretty good music for this time of day here, its 20:30 about, and we have been in the orange trees again in 110F, its tough work and so this is just the ticket to help the weed wipe my memory of the burn away.

glad to hear things are going good your side too, blaze is top ganja mate, I like it for my anxiety, its very chilled, no over the shoulder glances, just smooth smooth
to date the best gardener of it also ,really brought out the colors

Latest posts

Top Bottom