Journey Into The Birth And Grow Into White Blaze

• Thread starter oldskol4evr
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ecompost

Ecompost

@TrubldBreeze watermelon today and its pretty damn tasty. oh oh oh two days in a row i took the healthy rout instead of pringles, mmmm yummy pringles hmm.. laughs. its all about being a responsible meat eater you know. heh

bowl up :smoking:
chris.
I have some boar here which cost me about 1K euros a year in fence and bancal repair. Feel free to shoot them, I wont eat them, but i would shoot them and let someone else. There are simply too many for the system here. if it wasnt for the neglect of the land and tricky of big ag, then I dont think this would be the problem it is today.
Sergio's dad is dying in his own lung fluid as a result of spraying pesticides, both here, and during his time in the USA where he managed fruit tree orchards as a young man. please tell your friends who might be continuing this practice. he has agreed to be interviewed by me, but is now so unwell it has not be possible for him to share his own wisdom on the cost of his work.

TrubldBreeze

TrubldBreeze

@TrubldBreeze watermelon today and its pretty damn tasty. oh oh oh two days in a row i took the healthy rout instead of pringles, mmmm yummy pringles hmm.. laughs. its all about being a responsible meat eater you know. heh

bowl up :smoking:
chris.
LMFAO :D Go you!!!! Let me know when you've progressed to eating an entire large one by yourself in a day.... ;)

jipp

jipp

I have some boar here which cost me about 1K euros a year in fence and bancal repair. Feel free to shoot them, I wont eat them, but i would shoot them and let someone else. There are simply too many for the system here. if it wasnt for the neglect of the land and tricky of big ag, then I dont think this would be the problem it is today.
Sergio's dad is dying in his own lung fluid as a result of spraying pesticides, both here, and during his time in the USA where he managed fruit tree orchards as a young man. please tell your friends who might be continuing this practice. he has agreed to be interviewed by me, but is now so unwell it has not be possible for him to share his own wisdom on the cost of his work.
yeah that is what extreme tree hugers do not get you have to cull some of the population to keep it healthy since we fucked the environment up so bad its all out of wack so we have to fix our fuck ups. i personally would rather have the meat for someone to eat. but there are places that pay people to kill and just move on to control a population how fucked up is that.

also pigs are the worse.. they fuck shit up breed like rabbits. and are down right tough son of bitches. heh.

we have a problem with them here too. they are the worse. well not here here but i mean in the US.

sad to hear about the man being poison.. so many people died from chemicals.

hope you are doing well.

chris.

jipp

jipp

LMFAO :D Go you!!!! Let me know when you've progressed to eating an entire large one by yourself in a day.... ;)
hmm missy that sounds like a challenge! laughs.
i would take on this great noble quest with open arms if it was not for one thing.. i sorta like watermelon.. id eat a whole one two things would happen.. A, i would never touch one again, or get knocked up.. you know accidentally eat watermelon seeds and shit LOL

hope you are having a fantastic morning.
bowls up,
chris.

TrubldBreeze

TrubldBreeze

hmm missy that sounds like a challenge! laughs.
i would take on this great noble quest with open arms if it was not for one thing.. i sorta like watermelon.. id eat a whole one two things would happen.. A, i would never touch one again, or get knocked up.. you know accidentally eat watermelon seeds and shit LOL

hope you are having a fantastic morning.
bowls up,
chris.
Hahaha! Of course it is! Start early in the morning or else you'll be up all night peeing... ;)
You have a good day too! I'm at work, grateful for the income, but not excited to be here.... lol

jipp

jipp

Hahaha! Of course it is! Start early in the morning or else you'll be up all night peeing... ;)
You have a good day too! I'm at work, grateful for the income, but not excited to be here.... lol
so what you really mean is ill have teh first sighs of getting nocked up. laughs. damn them watermelon seeds.

work the double edge sword. yeah money makes things go a bit smoother. imagine that. laughs.

yeah i think i will have a great day, and ill get medicated for ya so you can keep your income LOL.

the watermelon challenge. heh. stay tuned!

you have a terrific day too.
chris.

TrubldBreeze

TrubldBreeze

so what you really mean is ill have teh first sighs of getting nocked up. laughs. damn them watermelon seeds.

work the double edge sword. yeah money makes things go a bit smoother. imagine that. laughs.

yeah i think i will have a great day, and ill get medicated for ya so you can keep your income LOL.

the watermelon challenge. heh. stay tuned!

you have a terrific day too.
chris.
Hahaha! The bloated abdomen, frequent bathroom breaks... what fun ;) At least watermelon belly goes away fast and without effort...
Enjoy!

Top Bottom