JR's Napalm OG pics

• Thread starter Boogi3Man
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Boogi3Man

Boogi3Man

Here's a few pics of my boys napalm! I'm gonna start calling him the NW strangler cuz he is killing it ! Great job thanks for letting me peak at the girls before the chop suey !

Jrs napalm og pics
Jrs napalm og pics 2

jlr42024

jlr42024

That's actually two phenos of the napalm og. One is major dark purple with a Tahoe og plant structure but with alien kush style buds. The other has no color major Colas of rock hard blue green Tahoe hue buds. My filter kills the smell so I'll give a smoke report after a cure. Thanks for the kind words boogie we'll set the PNW on fire with this napalm!

KushCo

KushCo

One of my Napalm OG phenos has that same trait, too. I noticed two of the bigger lower fans that I removed last week had that same exact deformity. Crazy...

jlr42024

jlr42024

Yep that was only present on the one pheno that got no color. My purple keeper in the top picture didn't show that trait.

KushCo

KushCo

Nice. What kind of smells you getting and how was the yield? I got 3 of them at 14 days in flower and there was almost no stretch at all. They were kinda slow to veg so I didnt top em for fear of slowing them down too much. I put em in at 18-24" and they have stretched MAYBE 6 inches.

The Galactic Tahoe on the other hand...those are beasts. 2-3 X stretch, they were topped and LST'd and are over 4 feet and still stretching.

Great work on those Napalms... Post up some finished shots if you get a chance I am curious to see how they turned out for ya.

jlr42024

jlr42024

I wanna make sure that I mention that I only cracked 4 seeds total 2 males (tossed) and 2 females and those are the 2 phenos I ended up with! I'll try and get some dried pics up asap and a smoke report to go along with for anybody whos curious.

jlr42024

jlr42024

I'm sorry I'm the worst at trying to describe taste or smell & that kind of thing. I'm hoping my boy boogs will share his opinion for everybody. I will say that this is easily the best meds I've ever sampled and definitely grown. Absolutely no complaints from grow to manicure a definite keeper in both phenos just wish I had the room!

Top Bottom