Juan_Moore seeds

• Thread starter mc1969
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

mc1969

anybody know what happend to juan moore loved his gear... Strain Rating Reviewers
Baked Alaska
The Tangerine male crossed with Budms very own Peak 19 F2s. Wow, what a cross. All of the best, a serious sativa crossed with...
Bluez Cluez
The best of the auctions in this one. Tangerine male from the A77 and Blue Widow star of the A1 auction. The Blueberry flavor...
Dixie Chicken
Jack's Cleaner clone x Airborne's G13 clone via eXe This cross takes the frosty sweet cola making machine we call Jack's C...
Dixie Crystals
The “Sweethang” clone...what can I say...The taste has been described as akin to smoking Koolaid, I loved the taste, and want...
Mandarin Punch
The Tangerine male crossed with BCGA Killer Queen (a very strong Killer Queen mom I might add) should produce the G13 Knockou...
Missippippi Queen
MQ is a delicate crossing of one of MrSoul's stepping stones to the Cinderella line, the Princess75, and a reverse gendered "...
New Killer Queen
These are seeds from the ongoing Killer Queen RRS project. These seeds will continually, be updated, as I work thru the gener...
Stoney Baloney
A 3 way sativa cross, the Tangerine male crossed with a C99 X Kalimist mom. The High was very up and very energetic, made you...
Tangerine II
Unlock the secret. Please NOTE, this strain is NOT for the inexperienced grower!!! There is the potential of hermaphrodites...
Thumper
Trix x G13 Another in our reverse hybrid series, this potent mixture brings another sweetheart of a clone

Motarebel

Motarebel

OH man your showing your age! LOL! Never heard what happened to STP once CW went down,lost a lot of good friends and info.

Had me some tangerine punch and gave em away,hope whoever got em enjoyed em.

G

greentipz

stone pony did some very good work,especially with the early airbornes

A

AzGrOw-N-sMoKe

check fmb.com he just joined there an has a thread with a bunch of way proper info on their gear... az

fractal

fractal

I grew the Blue's Clues, it was really really good and turned out brown, with bright orange hairs. Totally looked like you would picture chocolate thai, dark brown but smoked and smelled amazing. Some of my friends still ask about it 6 years later.

I also just planted 5 seeds of New Killer Queen recently and got a very nice looking female that I am about to put outside to flower. She stinks like hell and has a compact growth pattern, indica node spacing on a sativa structure.

S

SAPP

Premium Member
Supporter
Got Blue's clues and Dixie Crystals never popped them, Has anyone done the Dixie Crystals if so how were they?

M

mc1969

Got Blue's clues and Dixie Crystals never popped them, Has anyone done the Dixie Crystals if so how were they?

i seen a dixie crystals grow and smoked some top notch smoke popem you wont be sorry:rauch08:

S

SAPP

Premium Member
Supporter
Mc1969 do you know if the Tangerine he used was of Thia origin? I'm getting old my memory is bad. Wish I had gotten more of his stuff back then seed were affordable LOL.

M

mc1969

i think it was thia:animbong: had a lot of them had tons of stuff till the drunkered ex decided to clean out my frig while i was away ... and threw out all my shit 700 to 800 packs easy(she probly sold them for a bottle and some pills) went to the land fill for hours a day looking thru the fucking nasty shit but with no luck that area is not used any more i go by there in hopes of one day seeing a jungle of top notch stuff growin... god im glad that bitch is 2000 mile away .....:mad0233:

fractal

fractal

omfg Sapp if you still have a pack of the Blues Clues. . . Are you serious? Amazing!

S

SAPP

Premium Member
Supporter
Thanks for the info guys mc1969 we must have had the same old lady mine did this to me and gave my lights to a friend of hers and then that B had the nerve to ask me to tell her friend how to use them LOL. fractal you have PM.

thump easy

thump easy

Question im looking for juan moore seeds i need a cut he invented do you know if he is still around or if he has any more seed roaming around buy other seed banks i have been racking my brain trien to find this guys gear?? i need his THUMPER STRAIN.????

thump easy

thump easy

looking for the thumper strain. were can i find moores gear?

trinityalps

trinityalps

STB/G13 (stoney baloney/ ab g13) was one of the strongest strains I've ever had the pleasure to meet. Grew it for a few years and lost the clone :( However, I recently got comp'd some STBG13 and STBG13 x BWG13 and STBG13 x Ubekistan. I'm excited to see if they even pop after all these years.

S

SAPP

Premium Member
Supporter
trinityals I had some old Dutch flowers seeds i gave to Logic for that project and they were very old and all popped, I store in frig and have not had problem just make sure they stay dry.

Top Bottom