Juicebox Perpetual...the Party Never Ends

• Thread starter Juicebox
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Juicebox

Juicebox

so here we are i will just start a perpetual diary

Current grow is a conkushion cross with a UK cheese and a so called candycane from CKS that i rescued from a buddy.

Its a very small closet grow equipment list as follows

400w mh/hps in a cool tube digital fusion brite mini balast adjustable to 50% 75%100% and 110%
6 inch hurricane inline fan 430 cfm with a speed control
A couple 6 inch clip ons for circulation
And we pack it all into a closet in a 2*3*5 foot tent

My temps are steady 27 c with lights on and I struggle with lights off temps....Canada ffs RH is around 50%
Feeding Gh flora series presently @ 5 mil micro 3mil grow 5 mil bloom and every few days 2.5 mil cal mag
And i add 5 mil of growzyme ever second watering.

Ok so we are now 2 weeks into the flip and im calling this week 1 of true bud....i hope she is done stretching cause im runnin outta room and ya the crop king plant is just in there because lol I don't think she is going to produce much as my buddy abused the shit out of her...and now the bitches

Juicebox perpetualthe party never ends
Juicebox perpetualthe party never ends 2
Juicebox perpetualthe party never ends 3
DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
so here we are i will just start a perpetual diary

Current grow is a conkushion cross with a UK cheese and a so called candycane from CKS that i rescued from a buddy.

Its a very small closet grow equipment list as follows

400w mh/hps in a cool tube digital fusion brite mini balast adjustable to 50% 75%100% and 110%
6 inch hurricane inline fan 430 cfm with a speed control
A couple 6 inch clip ons for circulation
And we pack it all into a closet in a 2*3*5 foot tent

My temps are steady 27 c with lights on and I struggle with lights off temps....Canada ffs RH is around 50%
Feeding Gh flora series presently @ 5 mil micro 3mil grow 5 mil bloom and every few days 2.5 mil cal mag
And i add 5 mil of growzyme ever second watering.

Ok so we are now 2 weeks into the flip and im calling this week 1 of true bud....i hope she is done stretching cause im runnin outta room and ya the crop king plant is just in there because lol I don't think she is going to produce much as my buddy abused the shit out of her...and now the bitches
Wow, its a jungle in there...
Try this, think of your main stalks as highways, small side stems as side streets, and leaves and bud sites as courts and alleys. The water and nutrients are the traffic that brings supplies to all of the spots building the buds. If you have 10 billion side streets courts and alley ways its gonna be really hard for enough traffic to reach the top bud penthouses and build them up.
If you cut/pinch off all of that lower growth not only will you get alot more good dense top bud, but it will be so much easier to water and take care of, just a suggestion, looking good otherwise great job.

Juicebox

Juicebox

Try this, think of your main stalks as highways, small side stems as side streets, and leaves and bud sites as courts and alleys. The water and nutrients are the traffic that brings supplies to all of the spots building the buds. If you have 10 billion side streets courts and alley ways its gonna be really hard for enough traffic to reach the top bud penthouses and build them up.
If you cut/pinch off all of that lower growth not only will you get alot more good dense top bud, but it will be so much easier to water and take care of, just a suggestion, looking good otherwise great job.
Ya she got a bit out of control on me lol but 2 weeks in im just going slow losing a little each day...she was a little mad at me too as i left the light out for 24 to change my light cycle so she went 24 with no feeding

Juicebox

Juicebox

I did take a bunch off last night....was good advice she really was getting out of control...just got so much on the go atm

Juicebox

Juicebox

So today we will be germinating some seeds a CKS NL auto...last one of 2 seeds....due to customer service issues these will be the last CKS genetics i ever run....and another attempt at the TGA spacebomb that are zero out of 7 still...bought from a storefront and have had zero success.....buyer beware i guess :mad:

So i take some spring water "bottled" and pop the seeds into cups and hope for the best....i know the NL will crack.....spacebomb not so sure though i have not tried the cup of water method with the TGA seeds yet...hoping for the best:cool:

IMG 0384
IMG 0385
Juicebox

Juicebox

It is kind of sad because the NL autos have all produced very well for me.....too bad CKS is run by swelt head dickwads...you can brag about being the so called " biggest seedbank in the world" i have my doubts....but if you treat your customers like shit they will just move on no?

Juicebox

Juicebox

so im hoping to turn the whole closet into space this weekend ....i bought a bag of roxsol soundproofing insulation....and im thinking about skipping the drywall all together and wrapping the space in double poly plastic the nice white reflective stuff....hoping to gain about 3.5 feet of headroom :)

Juicebox

Juicebox

Update...NL auto is starting to show her root...tga spacebomb is looking like zero out of 8 so far....not going to give up but for a company that claims close to 100% germ success! Im not having any luck with em at all

Juicebox

Juicebox

Well no dice still on the subcool seeds they seem to be duds....and here is the NL auto

IMG 0391
Top Bottom