Juicing The Shite..

• Thread starter J Dee
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J Dee

J Dee

As Im High and finding things funny as fuck...

I was wondering if anyone has tried juicing the weed, Maybe a whole plant and drinking it straight down to get High!!!

I know it might be a waste but you gotta try this weird things!

anybody??? Tried it ???

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
You would have to decarb it for it to work.but my friends girl would juice our fan leafs mixed with other things like sweet potatos ginger and pineapple it was fire

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

I have a patient who gets all the stems and fans free every 10 weeks, 3 garbage bags stuffed. He juices it. It will not get you high like smoking unless you decarb it. But not much thc in sticks n fans.

Ceveres

Ceveres

I have a patient who gets all the stems and fans free every 10 weeks, 3 garbage bags stuffed. He juices it. It will not get you high like smoking unless you decarb it. But not much thc in sticks n fans.
I've actually heard of this. People juice raw cannabis for the health benefits. @gravekat303 Is right tho, it wouldn't get you high unless you decarbed it. I've had fan leaf salads before, kinda different lol the serrations and such are rough and tickle your mouth. Better mixed with another green. Lots of cannabinoids still in fans, just not psychoactive.

Check this: http://maryjanesdiary.com/juicing-cannabis/

Is that what your patient does Demon? Juices all that?

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Not sure
I just bring him all my garbage bags of stems and fans, then he does his thing.

Top Bottom