Julius Caesar

• Thread starter Dr. Evil
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dr. Evil

Dr. Evil

This is my Julius Caesar (SoCal Master Kush x SFV)
Super frosty with some nice lemon smells coming off of her.....this is the only one in the pack that did not herm on me!

Julius caesar
Julius caesar 2
Julius caesar 3
E

ent

great pics. frosty as hell. did i spot a few mites?

thanks for sharing.

GrowMaster

GrowMaster

nice looking plant u got there bud, looks like a keeper for sure one of them personal stash plants, cause she dont look like she produces much, keep up the good work.......GM

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
nice looking man....my room mate popped a whole pack and got one female LOL.... looks real good though and purples later in cycle. has a rubber smell somewhat though...that damn afghani in it lol ~SMF~

Dr. Evil

Dr. Evil

great pics. frosty as hell. did i spot a few mites?

thanks for sharing.
thanks!......no mites this run

nice looking plant u got there bud, looks like a keeper for sure one of them personal stash plants, cause she dont look like she produces much, keep up the good work.......GM
thanks maing....still has a few more weeks to go....so she may beef it at the end.

BigUps ya self!

nice looking man....my room mate popped a whole pack and got one female LOL.... looks real good though and purples later in cycle. has a rubber smell somewhat though...that damn afghani in it lol ~SMF~
thanks bra! yeh i had a pure ghani pheno from the SFV f4's i ran....killer high, just a shitty smell and taste. this at least this has that lemon kickin real nice.

Always worth subbing to anything you do bro. Peace, UP
Thanks!

waayne

waayne

Nice work man!
That's a really beautiful specimen......:pimp:

tywon

tywon

Wow! Doc looks great! The pic on tude for the Julius Ceasar came from Its a Pic of the Socal Master Kush. I'm glad you got a good pheno..

tywon

tywon

That Looks like The Super Lemon Kush Funk to the max! keep us updated bro..
Respect

waayne

waayne

Man the close up pics really show how frosty she is. :sign0005:
Really nice structure as well......Congrats on finding her!

C

COb

Damn Doc... reppin hard. Seems like it's tough to get the sfv to come out in crosses, that bitch is stacked like a brick house.

Top Bottom