Julius Ceasar OG- Cail Conn.

• Thread starter BiGDawGKusH_TRU
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

MedDudeChcioCA

Looking good Big Dawg. Gonna start these next week and am looking to put some outside. I really don't want something too short and squat....rather a pheno that stretches and reacts to LST well. Good luck!

Cannastyle

Cannastyle

Any updates Big Dawg? I just scored a couple of packs and I would like to see how yours are doing?

BiGDawGKusH_TRU

BiGDawGKusH_TRU

sorry guys i didnt have a coumputer for awhile. i popped four beans and got all males, so i dont know how it is. i havent popped the rest of the beans cause im working with a bunch other shit right now. im sure its dank though. i bet when pop the rest i will be doing some pheno hunting. sorry i could not help you guys out. please let me know how your guys GROW goes. im really lookinf for a master kush dom

V

VanillaGorillaH

julius ceasar is og kush x socal master kush, i just started a few.

IMG 0360
IMG 0361
BiGDawGKusH_TRU

BiGDawGKusH_TRU

another run at it

julius ceasar is og kush x socal master kush, i just started a few.[/QUOT

nice man. keep me posted for sure i just popped the rest of my beans. so i popped six im hoping the male females ratio is good the last run i had was all males and that was four of them. im looking for a master dominant it is one of the only kush i dont have a cut of that i would like.... lol

so i will start another grow log

i have had 100% germ rate though, :ninjaim not giving up on this JC i want it...............:mad0233:

V

VanillaGorillaH

ya im excited about this cut should be some nice smoke, i also started madman og, curious if you or anyone knows anything about it, its abusive og x la confidential?

Top Bottom