Jumpstart Plant Tonic

• Thread starter juniper
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
juniper

juniper

Have any of you farmers used this? I just bought a quart, at 1ml gallon it should last me about 10 months. Contains the B vitamins, kelp extract, all the usual suspects, plus a bunch of triacontanol which I have been very eager to try on my garden. Anyone with any expereince with this product please share your experience. There isn't a ton of reviews or information about this stuff.

Snake Oil

Snake Oil

Great stuff, its kind of like a next level superthrive that actually works and without the NAA so it can be used thru flower. 1ml per gallon is a good starting point but some strains can tolerate up to 5ml.

juniper

juniper

Awesome! I've been adding small amounts of NAA and IBA (Dip n' Grow) to my foliars for veg.; it'll be nice to have something for flower.

Do you use the product as a foliar or root drench? Or both?

Do you use it w/ a surfactant/penetrant?

What immediate effects do you notice? Long term effects? Anything else you can tell me would be helpful; I appreciate the input.

juniper

juniper

Arrived yesterday. Just gonna dive in with it, burn that candle at both ends. Using GrowMore's Amber Humic (fulvic) in conjunction.

JumpStart is a deep blood red colored, consistency like a thin syrup. Smells like Worcestershire sauce.

Foliar'd the veg. tent w/ it last night @ 0.63mL/L and root drenched today w/ 1.25mL/gallon. Plants are praying even though the light isn't turned all the way up. That doesn't normally happen, so the plants must like something in the stuff.

Snake Oil

Snake Oil

I foliar feed and root dip. It definitely makes your plants pray which is always a good thing to see. One of my key foliar recipes are 1.25 ml jump start, 15ml Ful Power fulvic, 3ml Humboldt nutrients Verde(urea) and 100ml of Heavy 16 Foliar per gallon, on clones l cut out the Verde and use kelp instead every other feeding and my clones are always super healthy and vigorous with no burn, I'll use this mix up to week 4 of flower but after week 1-2 of flower l cut out the Jump Start and Verde and switch to Heavy 16 Fire.
For root dip l use it at 1-2ml a gallon on little plants and 2-4ml a gallon on bigger plants, I apply it once a week either in plain water or tea.
I tapper off and use less toward the end flower, Ive never experienced negative effects specifically with this product but to much triacontanol in late flower can turn on you and give you weird nobbie pieces on your tops and kill flavor and oil production and give you super frosty buds that lack flavor.

Top Bottom