Jungle Juice anyone??

• Thread starter growchick421
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
growchick421

growchick421

We saw that advanced nutrient has a cheep 3part line called jungle juice. I believe that it is their newest, simple, beginner line... I think. Like I said it's cheep so we decided to get a bottle of it to try against what we use now, IONIC.
If anyone has any knowledge on this product or have/are using it, it would be awesome if shared :D.
Thank you

urban1026835

urban1026835

I have the jungle juice sitting here in quarts but never did switch over to dwc and try it due to the many power outages in my area...

urban1026835

urban1026835

You just get the bloom? I am interested to see your results so should I ever run a single bucket and chance it.

Tnelz

Tnelz

I got all three parts. Ill keep this going then for anyone else like you :)
Never tried the jj but have never been disappointed by a advanced base product. I'm sure you will do well with it. Did you buy the original or Coco version?

growchick421

growchick421

Never tried the jj but have never been disappointed by a advanced base product. I'm sure you will do well with it. Did you buy the original or Coco version?
Pretty sure it it's the regular/original... Ill be using it in a... forgot what it's called, some sort of hydro system. Let you all know soon.
Sunday really messed me up and haven't really landed yet. Hopefully finally. Being home will help this state of mind. :wacky:

shoestring

shoestring

Ionic nutes is what i been using since the mid nineties. Gallons and.gallons and gallons. Consistent crops after crops after crops. Very popular with DWC growers beacuase of Heath Robinson and the web. I use the soil formula for coco drip. Its diluted cuz its a one part. 20 ml (4 teaspoons) dishes out about 650 to 750 ppm of total dissolved solids (depending on your starting water) using a .50 converting scale. Made by hydrodynamics international and they actually care about you NOT BURNING your plants and give realistic ec/tds numbers. Very ph stable. No need for cal mag in my gardens. 35$ a gallon here in michigan. Get some nitrozime and a sticker for a foliar. Thats all yer gonna need. Its so easy and foolproof its boring. Trust me. Dont bother with the boost or any other bloom booster. Dial in your room and strains. Leave the brands, marketing, hype, rookies, and word of mouth in the dust. Peace!!!

Last edited:
growchick421

growchick421

Thanks for the advice shoestring. The jungle juice will b compared to IONIC, so far the fav of synthetics.

Newtogrowing

Newtogrowing

We saw that advanced nutrient has a cheep 3part line called jungle juice. I believe that it is their newest, simple, beginner line... I think. Like I said it's cheep so we decided to get a bottle of it to try against what we use now, IONIC.
If anyone has any knowledge on this product or have/are using it, it would be awesome if shared :D.
Thank you
Hi growchick421, I also got the 3 jungle juice's. But I never used them before. I noticed on the back of the jugs that you feed 4 weeks. Does that mean that you juice once a week? I have the 3 bottles grow, micro, bloom. I can use some help. Peace out.

Top Bottom