Jungle Juice

• Thread starter St3ve
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
St3ve

St3ve

Thats right.. you see it in the ad to your left. Well, I was at the store today and the "nute speshalist" kept going on about JJ in RDWC and how it really was "specifically designed for herb in hydro".

Has anyone used this stuff? Its cheap.. :D

desertsquirrel

desertsquirrel

Jungle Juice cures cancer. Thats what the AN rep out here says anyway...

215greenmachine

For REAL! Just a bunch of hype and bullshit marketing on a very old, simple product. Advanced Nutes loves to trade lies for $$$. They make two good product imho: Carboload and Big Bud.

St3ve

St3ve

So am I correct in assuming that neither of you has any first hand experience with JJ then?

All I know is, I've been using GH forever and it looks similar and cheaper. Like, 30% less $$ so even if its exactly the same as GH then why not save the money?

M

MTM

Ive been thinking of useing JJ on my mothers,its very cheap but new nutes scare me a little.I think it would be fine maybe someone whos used it will chime in,its not been out that long!!!!

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I've seen a few people run the JJ with great results.. U should peep out GTD's pics of his White Fire #3 he grows insane bad ass buds with JJ..

efnscreenames

efnscreenames

its an exact copy of gh 3 part only cheaper read the ingredients!

C

cheech

So am I correct in assuming that neither of you has any first hand experience with JJ then?

hehe, take the plunge man. Save 40 bucks. But don't do it until you have your strain dialed in with gh 3 part so you can see if it's costing you at all in end product.

St3ve

St3ve

hehe, take the plunge man. Save 40 bucks. But don't do it until you have your strain dialed in with gh 3 part so you can see if it's costing you at all in end product.

Yep I plan to, and I will report back

W

willy led wonka

ive used sensi a/b and jungle juice. I think jungle juice is a better base nute than the sensi. I alsl add voodoo, bb, overdrive, and sensizym. You dont need all the other additives with this line but you can use them if you want. I have been known to add some carbo load and bud candy at times with this too.
These nutes are easy to use and they are clean. Which is why your hydro store probably said they are great for dwc. Its a copy of the Gh 3 part except they use ro water for a base.... and i dont know what Gh uses.

Top Bottom