Juniper's Vernal Follies 2015

• Thread starter juniper
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
juniper

juniper

Bodhi's "Queen Mother" F1 selection of Goji OG.
IMG 06921

The Pinesoul OG I had was so good, I had to pick this cut up too.
I think it was really cool of Bodhi to release his cuts.

Toaster79

Toaster79

Great grow journal :D Dont know how I missed this one. Love your training technique.

Super good vibes!

Keep it green!

juniper

juniper

Thanks! It's somewhat like a SCROG without a screen. The hard part is maintaining an even canopy when you're running 2 different strains every time. Silica, crushing stems, and targeted defoliation help immensely.

juniper

juniper

Looks good man, nice space you got going on. I wouldn't mind scrogging w/ a screen but I like to be able to easily move my plants since I don't have a drain in my floor and everything has to be done manually.

juniper

juniper

@Toaster79 is that plant flux'd in the top picture? Looks pretty pro for a standard tie-down.

Toaster79

Toaster79

Like the other two she's been toped twice as started to mainline her when I decided to leave the branches growing horizontal between the topings and cut the vertical growth. This way I managed to keep her completely horizontal. Once reached the edges I let her grow vertical removing all the new shoots below (towards middle of the pot) leaving only foliage as food storage and solar panels. There are a few of the strongest branches left in between. So basically got growing colas on the outer circumference of the pots.

+++++Vibes

juniper

juniper

Lemon G x Space Queen @ 41 days
IMG 07071 IMG 07101
2 weeks to go. Orangey gin/nasty funk.

Banana Kush @ 42 days:
IMG 07111 IMG 07121
3 weeks to go. Intensely sweet candy smell.

Punisher24

Punisher24

@juniper You asked earlier in the thread about Purple Elephant. PE yields very heavy and smells of grapes. Its very easy to grow and gets loaded with trichs. It has a very mellow high but has great taste and good for relaxation. I ran it for 65 days.

juniper

juniper

@Punisher24 thanks for the input man. How's it cure out? Is it loud or fairly subdued like most purples? Did yours turn purple for you?

Punisher24

Punisher24

The smell isn't really loud, but it definitely isn't weak. Mine starts to purple towards the last couple weeks. The best thing though..hands down the easiest buds to trim.

juniper

juniper

Fantastic info; thanks dude. There isn't a ton of info on the PE clone, and what information does exist is on Gage Green Forums and my antivirus software hates that site. It's vigorous in veg. and trains easy; I'm gonna have to take a couple cuts since I won't be keeping LG x SQ around. Nice cut but the terpene profile isn't my favorite and it isn't the easiest plant to train.

juniper

juniper

Lemon G x Space Queen @ 48 days:
IMG 07221 IMG 07211 IMG 07201
This plant is going to be harvested a week from today.
Started 1/2 tsp./gallon MaxiBloom for last week, no additives.
This will flush the plant and get a little fade going.

I'm going to hang the whole plant and dry-trim 3-5 days later.
I've had the best results with that method.

juniper

juniper

Banana Kush @ 51 days:
IMG 07251
Huge colas running up and down the plant. Even with silica from clone to finish, the stems are flopping over.
Rank sweet smell. I have trimmed all extraneous leaf, to let in light and air. Everything else is sugar frosted.

Starting tomorrow on 1/2 tsp./gallon MaxiBloom. It was drinking lightly on regular strength (1tsp./gallon).
Week and a half to go.

Top Bottom