Jupiter OG Tips, Tricks or General Info?

• Thread starter Mr. OceanGrown
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

Mr. OceanGrown

I have Jupiter OG cuttings going and would like any info/help...
1. On the strain.
2. Growing tips or tricks to bring out the best from
these bitches.
3. Pictures would be great.
Im using a 400w (veg) & 600w (flowering)

Thank you for your time.

sdog

sdog

1. On the strain.
these bitches.

Thank you for your time.

The jupiter comes from the planetary line up. I run her til about 70 days light feeding, not a very high yielder but very potent og! keeper fersher she smells more like earthy musky lemon when cured properly. good luck bro!

T

Trykholmes

1. On the strain.
these bitches.

Thank you for your time.
I ran a few of he Planets and was blown away...."The Truth!" a couple buddies and I dialed in a simple way that works. in short rocks on bottom coco soil 5 gal tall pots. H&G aggressive sched. plus a few more goodies. strictly RO & Cal mag ..that's a gimme Ph 5.8 Feed Feed Water. Veg til 24" Center stake and 4 forming square pattern to where you tier up with fishing line to weave them up. They are lanky basrd looking bitches but don't let that fool you! They sweel till the last day. bump up with MOAB follow H&G sched with Roots Excel, Top Booster, and then use MOAB in replacement of Shooting Powder it'll save you some. When ready to flush do it once. Yep Once and let the lights run for 2 days on the normal sched. then cut lights out leave on your inline and exhaust 24/7 dialed in neg pressure minor. cut or oscillating fans if any. Lets sit in darkness for 48 hrs. keep in constant darkness, use cap light (Green light) Chop whole plant and hang in room with constant fresh air don't trim anything off period allow for the most in the strach/sugars transformation of your girls it pays off. Obviously a little dump on humidity helps push some diamonds but the hanging did wonders. Let hang till snap and then ;trim down to nugs and jar and keep in cool dark area burp 4 hrs first 12 hrs then every 12hrs for a week. keep jarred or seal... I know I rambled a bunch of info you all know I am mental and blazed so I had to start and just go with it. hahah Peace Good luck!

HungryMan420

HungryMan420

Nice im running Earth Og man i plan on grabbin sum jupitor,Venus,Mars they have them all at Clone Queen and there sum good A$$ cuts hope yours turn out well brotha!

T

THegrowshow

Where in the hell can I get the planetary ogs from I'm in cali!

jojo622

jojo622

yeah im about to pick some of those planets up from clone queen hope to hear more about the planet strains i remember them from earth collective like in 2005 or 06 they were the bomb back then all of them were fire especially the earth if i remember right...

L

luniversal

1. On the strain.
these bitches.

Thank you for your time.
Does anybody here know why my jupiter og plants do not have any crystals yet? I am in week 4 now of flowering and it's my first time growing this strain.Getting worried, but should I be? Are they usually late bloomers for any of you fellow growers? They all have big beautiful buds from top to bottom but still show no signs of crystals. I would appreciate your feedback, thanks!
Linds

Ps. I can supply pictures if necessary.

Top Bottom