Jupiter Space Kush

• Thread starter Funkstarfish
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

i only got 2 beans, I may need more to pheno hunt. I think this is gonna be a keeper. so vigorous.

as far as background of Jupiter OG, its one of the "planetary" phenotypes of OG. not real sure how all these OGs creep up, but this is the "Jupiter pheno" which is the top yielding pheno i guess from this selection. Maybe more peeps know more info, but thats all i have bothered to dig up yet.

It's a dude in az with the same name but calls it Jupiter kush. no og in the name. He's sorta a douche. Ill see what info i can get from him.

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
It's a dude in az with the same name but calls it Jupiter kush. no og in the name. He's sorta a douche. Ill see what info i can get from him.
This cross came from a Jupiter OG my cousin shot me from the valley. Pollinated her w a vigorous spacecakes male. The nugs of the Jupiter were pure OG kush goodness. To bad I lost her

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

This cross came from a Jupiter OG my cousin shot me from the valley. Pollinated her w a vigorous spacecakes male. The nugs of the Jupiter were pure OG kush goodness. To bad I lost her

The Douche Might just been Naming to Name...His nugs were silvery and orange .smelled like some type of soda.

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
I was looking for infos about those planetary OG's, and find this:
All planetary names are symbolic of whatever phenotype the OG is!
So, ALLEGEDLY Jupiter is supposed to be a high yielding OG pheno.
Mercury and Mars are supposedly a fire OG pheno that smell differently.
Venus and Earth are a tahoe OG that smell differently.
Saturn is an SFV

Don't know what it worth really, anything I read about the Jupiter describes her as fire!! Can't wait to see more, good luck :)

Funkstarfish

Funkstarfish

JSK 1 had to be culled, she all the sudden had a ton of balls everywhere. JSK 2 is still goin strong. Day 36 flowers.

I abused this plant. If you look closely, literally half the plant is gone. I dropped another plant on top and split it. i was gonna toss it cuz i had already cloned it, but decided to just toss it in flower. It had already been in the 1 gal for a couple weeks at least, and now its in that same 1 gal, rootbound and abused, split in half, 36 days of 12/12 later. I sometimes forget to water it in time, sometimes it gets whatever leftover nutes or plain water that happens to be close by, its a champ.

really nice calyx formation, lots of trichomes, I see yield potential. Really has that medicine, menthol, nail polish remover type of smell, with a hint of lemons. very pungent odor. Density is great, for 36 days, this thing is really well developed. Taken at 60, she will be acceptable, 68-75 and shes probably scary.

Lets see how it finishes,
and i got a couple more pheno 2s in veg, one really looks nice, so shes next in flower, this time in a proper 3 gal fabric pot with love ;)

Jupiter Space Cakes
JSK day 36

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
JSK 1 had to be culled, she all the sudden had a ton of balls everywhere. JSK 2 is still goin strong. Day 36 flowers.

I abused this plant. If you look closely, literally half the plant is gone. I dropped another plant on top and split it. i was gonna toss it cuz i had already cloned it, but decided to just toss it in flower. It had already been in the 1 gal for a couple weeks at least, and now its in that same 1 gal, rootbound and abused, split in half, 36 days of 12/12 later. I sometimes forget to water it in time, sometimes it gets whatever leftover nutes or plain water that happens to be close by, its a champ.

really nice calyx formation, lots of trichomes, I see yield potential. Really has that medicine, menthol, nail polish remover type of smell, with a hint of lemons. very pungent odor. Density is great, for 36 days, this thing is really well developed. Taken at 60, she will be acceptable, 68-75 and shes probably scary.

Lets see how it finishes,
and i got a couple more pheno 2s in veg, one really looks nice, so shes next in flower, this time in a proper 3 gal fabric pot with love ;)

View attachment 378362 View attachment 378363
Looking good there FSF. She definitely looks Jupiter Dom so far but better yielding. My nuggs were that size at day 50. Sorry about the ball sacks but in glad u were experienced enough to pull that he/she. Hope this girl brings the heavy fuel for ya

iCultivate

iCultivate

Well at least what you ended up with is looking good mate. Plenty of frost on those buds, should be a decent smoke.

-- iCultivate --

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Just spoke to my cousin @SLuG42ok
Should be posting some pics of this cross. Said he found a nice Jupiter leaner

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Great looking plants in this thread! Where do you get seeds of this strain?
Me and @SLuG42ok made those on a joint project a few runs ago, and didn't make to many of them, and since then have moved on with making beans w different males. I believe the cherry pie in the SpaceCakes might have brought in a slight hermie sensitivity but have not seen many hermie in good environments. Let me check and see whats in the volt:D

Top Bottom