Just a couple days til Harvest

• Thread starter Ddebrazza
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ddebrazza

Ddebrazza

Just a couple days til harvest 2

Just a couple days til harvest 3

Today is Day 61 of Flower, Day 91 Overall.

I definitely have a lot of room for improvement but for my first grow I am just glad to have some product.

Tonight should be the ladies' last watering. Current plan is to harvest on Friday.

I know these pictures are not the greatest but does anyone have any feedback?

Just a couple days til harvest
C_Megrow

C_Megrow

Sorry, not nearly enough detail to judge maturity. Need to see the buds much closer and ideally the trichomes if you can.

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
This grow looks familiar… skywalker og the strain? If not which one is it? I’m about to harvest myself

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
I will definitely need to invest in one of these for the future. It is very hard for me to see through the jewelers loupe that I have.

Strain is Black Mamba
Lol I was almost positive you were someone else… anyway nice grow I’m right about to chop too. Now for the dry and cure!

Ddebrazza

Ddebrazza

20210630 200605
20210630 200611
20210630 200634
20210630 200705

These are the best I could get with my cellphone. I will likely invest in one of those microscopes with the cameras for my next grow.

The current plan is to harvest in about 48 hours. Or are they ready?

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

That is so close, you can take it now. It's partially milky. Personally, that's my favorite. I do not like Amber trichs.

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
Ya I got a little microscope from the hydro store for like 10$. Seemed like a must have for knowing when to chop as it takes months of hard work and dedication I’m not gonna skimp out now. Even have a separate dry room waiting with Inkbirds and an ac infinity exhaust with smart controller. Don’t rush it man I would go get a scope. A jewelers loupe or a dam magnifying glass so you can be ultimately sure. It would be a shame if you chopped and they were actually really clear still instead of milky. I’ll just my 2 cents. Grow looks great! I can’t wait to chop myself but I’m waiting till the trichs say it’s time…

Ddebrazza

Ddebrazza

I have a jeweler's loupe I just have unsteady hands and not the best eyes, I am thinking chop-chop tomorrow night. Friday would be Day 63, exactly 9 full weeks.

I am going to use my Tent to dry. I already have the portable AC connected which is great for temperature control, so I figure to take the light down and then hang the branches inside the tent for a few days or until Dry, couple days in paper bags to finish up, and ready to move to the curing stage where I have quart size mason jars with 2-way humidity packs and little mini hydrometers for inside the jars.

Going to be making edibles with whatever trim is left

Time to choose my next strain!

Jonjr

Jonjr

View attachment 1141329
View attachment 1141330

I definitely have a lot of room for improvement but for my first grow I am just glad to have some product.

Tonight should be the ladies' last watering. Current plan is to harvest on Friday.

View attachment 1141329
View attachment 1141330

I see you are using lids to collect the run off waste. Do you reuse the run off or waste it? Did you tilt them abit so it runs off to one side? I am planning to try the same on my next grow.

Ddebrazza

Ddebrazza

Yes- I used lids from large storage containers as trays to collect the runoff. I use either a wet/dry vac to suck it up or sometimes when there is a lot of runoff, I just take the plants out completely and take the trays and dump them in the toilet.

I ran into a few problems. 1) at first I was using regular water in my humidifier, that resulted in some white powder mildew but was quickly caught and fixed. 2) After my plants switched to flower I had a Phosphorous Deficiency and also ran into Nitrogen Toxicity as well from using both Veg and Bloom nutes in early Flower. Other than that things went pretty smoothly.

I think today is chop-chop.

Ddebrazza

Ddebrazza

I went today, picked up some all the supplies to make edibles. I have grown an attachment to these first ladies. I do not want to cut them down haha

Makes me sad :(

Top Bottom