Just a fast high from gooeyBreeder.

• Thread starter Gooeybreeder
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Gooeybreeder

Gooeybreeder

Here's my latest color mother from my double death line. This natural purple (no cold temps here) has no name yet buy cali clubs soon will have access to her and many other pure cuts of my mother stocks including NCG Gooey. The smell is pure sugar sweet berry hash. I thought you'd enjoy seeing her. thanks.:)

Noname3
Noname2
Noname1
noodles

noodles

hi gooeybreeder- that's a beautiful plant, sweet berry hash sounds nice. A true purple plant is something I've been looking for for awhile, like a lot of people I'm sure. Your ncg mom is a grail plant, she's on another level, very complex and HIGH quality. I have some of your genetics; dragonsbite, pe x 72 goo and a cross called cherry cake and orange goo. What's the parents on this double death? Gotta have some pck in there?

BlackBart

BlackBart

She looks Awesome Gooey . Looking forward to trying her out at some point .

B

Biggestpothead

Damn that's purple!!! Lucky Cali residents have everything.

RobotChicken

RobotChicken

Hey Gooey Good to see you around
That Purple looks like some serious gooeygoodness

I gotta pop some of my double deths here pretty soon.

Hope all is well
Keep up the good work and thanks for sharing

RC

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

PM'ed you Gooey, just trying to find out some info about this gem!

slausongardens

slausongardens

yeah this shit looks hella fresh, i'd def want it in my library and shit.

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
Damn that's amazing can't wait till we can get some gooy gear Ben wanting your gear 4ever!!

P

pilot error

Welcome to the farm. Any chance of letting us know where to get any of your beans. Been wanting to try your wares for a while.

thx
pilot

Gooeybreeder

Gooeybreeder

It gets better....:)

I posted this at another site as well, but i thought you fine folks would like it too.
"The samples I had were sweet. No purplely tastes, but not your average sweet. Anyone who has had Zinn would know this taste, only this is like that times 10. Grapes and Honey, nutmeg and cloves.....with hash. Zinn is known for stunning hash. It tastes like a smoke from above. THIS is stronger and along the same lines. I'm excited indeed as this was my target for this cross and while not all had this look and smell, many did and warrants more work in the line(s)." The high was balanced and full. I loved it.

Folks, I'm done with testing for the year and am now working on seed for folks this winter. Hoping by Christmas to be done and ready with seeds.

This plant is from the doulb Deth line and that is made from Deathgrip bx-ed to Gooey mom. Deathgrip was made using Goothunder crossed to mom. GooThunder was made fromReeferman's Blue Thunder crossed to my GooeyRoc. GooeyRoc was Mom Gooey croessed with Soma's Rockbud.
Lol I know, but hay I still do this from memory too so it aint that bad,lol.

This one plant is a DD ( Double deth , cambodian pheno)X ZinnX Mom Gooey.
Muddy the waters enough for ya? Lol sorry 'bout that. I just like my work to be tracked and to mention those before me who had a hand in them as well. I'd hope for the same.
Thank you deeply for your kindness folks!

The unnamed one
The unnamed one 2
Gooeybreeder

Gooeybreeder

Dry shots

Just finishing up with this one. Will be working it alot in the coming year Kinda dark isn't it? Looks almost oil soaked indeed.All natural.. :)

Dark jar1
Dark jar2
RobotChicken

RobotChicken

Looks awesome but the pics came out black and white..

I bet she smokes incredible.

Let me know if you need any help with photo stuff

Take care and thanks for sharing...and good luck in the coming months with your projects..Hope they turn out well for ya.

oh ya quick question...what should I expect from the straight DoubleDeth Seeds?

RC

B

biggs

now those are some real purple buds. great work as usual gooey mate.

Gooeybreeder

Gooeybreeder

Pics are Black and white cuz.....

That's the colors of the stuff in the pics basicly,lol. In a bit brighter light one can see the dark purples, but for the most part it's so dark it looks blackened. This and Purple Ghost are my favs for purples this year.
DD will give you a plant full of power, colors ( some darker than others) and wonderful tastes ranging from sweet to hashy/ sweet with great yields if vegged properly. I feel DD is better than Deathgrip, but others may say different. Both are strong smoke and I'm glad I made the line as folks just love it. Enjoy my friend!

Here's a couple of pics of the Purple Ghost. From Thai, Lumbo,Lava and a line I call Mintslap are the parentings of this one.This one is sweeter than all others I have in the purple lines, but not by much. The featured plant of this thread is a stunner in that area too. I'm so lucky to have great genes to play with. Get all you can folks and hold em tight for later like I have done.:)

Purpleghost11
Purpleghost12
Top Bottom