Just A Guy and his SF2000

• Thread starter J.Terrible
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J.Terrible

J.Terrible

What up my people's! I'm back at it and setup properly now to actually grow some fire. Here we got a Spider Farmer 2x4 tent and a SF2000. Running Royal Gold Tupur, H&G Aqua Flakes, Cal Mag+, GH Rapid Start, and Kangaroots. These girls got mistreated, the 2 Ice Cream Cakes got left in cubes in a window for a week with only water smh then I got the 2 Wonka Bars a week later and put them all in coco m tossed em outside. I didn't have Cal Mag+ the first week, and then another week goes by n I got the 3 Peanut Butter Breaths and put em straight in 2gal smart pots she outside they go! I'm gonna just keep a lil backyard run no indoor. BUT.... The elements fucked wrecked my PB... So now they've been fed Cal Mag and my ph is at 5.7 and I'm seeing them come back n give shiny new growth. I'll be documenting my first LED grow here so check back for updates.

Just a guy and his sf2000
J.Terrible

J.Terrible

things were looking like they were on their way.... but... dun dun dun... this stupid ass named ME read EC to PPM conversion WAY WRONG... fuck me lol so yea I for some reason though 0.8 EC was 800ppm smfh sooooooooo off! I'm sitting here running 2.5ml of nutes and cal mag along with 2ml of Kangaroots and 1ml of Rapid Start and its 0.9 EC I'm thinking I'm good smh tisk tisk... I had my shit all fucked off n as you can see it turned into Cal Mag Def, and under fed AND NOT ABLE TO MAKE USE OF NUTRIENTS IN 25% HUMIDITY!!! I since corrected all this were now at 5ml of Aqua Flake, 3ml Cal Mag, 2.5ml Kangaroots and 1ml of Rapid Start. Got a mister and humidity is at 60% clipped the rotten growth off and over night I saw them all perk up. I expect some fresh new growth when I get home n I'll feed em again.
20210429 155150

20210501 154654
20210501 154702
20210501 154708
J.Terrible

J.Terrible

It's funny how you forget the bullshit you went through learning to grow. Luckily I caught it in time. Also happy my Peanut Butter Breaths weren't affected.

J.Terrible

J.Terrible

I'm VERY impressed with the build and quality of this SF2000 and plan to get more! Those FEIT Grow Bulbs with switchable spectrum are dope too! My homie is verging like 20+ 2ft clones in cups under 3 of em and they are thriving! I'm totally sold on LED!!!
Also I looked at the grow bulbs leds and they are the same size as what's on the SF2000 for those who might be on a budget. You could build a flower cab 2x3x2 and put like 5 of 6 of those bulbs on sockets installed on the roof. Or could build a lil board with sockets on it like a plank of wood with 6-8 light fixtures on it that way you could adjust height. The one in my pic is the 17w one, but they have 45w ones the size of flood lights. Just an idea for those who just want to get shit from Home Depot.

J.Terrible

J.Terrible

So been a minute since I posted so here's what's going on. My dumb ass made myself go through all type of deficiencies by accidentally kicking my girls into flower by putting them outside to early. Also the Cal Mag issue, it was a nice lil journey lol... I tried Sea Blast Grow for a bit which didn't work well on all my plants. So we're back to H&G and things are looking good! Ice Cream Cakes are huge, that's what the plant out of the tent is. In the tent we got Ice Cream Cake on the left and Wonka Bars on the right. Then you got my clones so I don't lose any of my genetics...

20210616 103344
20210616 103646
jonnynobody

jonnynobody

So been a minute since I posted so here's what's going on. My dumb ass made myself go through all type of deficiencies by accidentally kicking my girls into flower by putting them outside to early. Also the Cal Mag issue, it was a nice lil journey lol... I tried Sea Blast Grow for a bit which didn't work well on all my plants. So we're back to H&G and things are looking good! Ice Cream Cakes are huge, that's what the plant out of the tent is. In the tent we got Ice Cream Cake on the left and Wonka Bars on the right. Then you got my clones so I don't lose any of my genetics...
Looks like you got the ship back on course sir. Nicely done. Now smoke a bowl and reward yourself for a job well done :)

jonnynobody

jonnynobody

By the way you should check out Kingbrite brand qb's on Alibaba. They're one of the most highly rated vendors with a lot of reviews that are all positive.

$183.53 shipped with 301h diodes and mean well driver. 240w at the wall. You could dam near buy 2 for the price of a single SF-2000. I bought an SF-4000 to test against an alibaba 660w qb. I paid $628 for the SF-4000. I just paid $650 with shipping for 2 660w qb's with lm301b diodes and mean well drivers backed by a 5 year warranty. I tell everyone you should buy exactly what you want, but you should also be aware of the monstrous consumer fucking that's going on by many state side manufacturer's (and foreign manufacturer's with us based stock) regarding the inflated cost of their product. The components to make a qb are not costly. How someone can justify paying $1200+ sales tax for a 650w HLG qb simply baffles me. For the same price I can buy 4 660w qb's on 'baba and grow an entire room of plants rather than 2 or 3 under a single HLG.

Meijiu is another one of the highly ranked vendors on 'baba.

J.Terrible

J.Terrible

Also got a few of these going at another spot... Peanutbutter Breath

20210620 125617
J.Terrible

J.Terrible

The one behind it is Marshmallow OG the breeders cut from Compound...

brotherfrombelgium

brotherfrombelgium

All the best for your first LED grow, I'm about to try LED for the first time also can't wait!

Just very confused about them though, there are so many to choose from, but I'm sure they will all be better than my tiny little CFL lol. :P

Latest posts

Top Bottom