Just A Hello From A New Face

• Thread starter Icemud
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Icemud

Icemud

Hey everyone, I'm Icemud and I'm addicted to growing...

Well I wanted to say hello to everyone as I am new to the forums and hopefully can learn a lot, share some of what I know and meet new faces!

I've been growing for probably 6 years now, and have been a toker for probably 2 decades now or more.

Anyhow I know quite a bit about plant lighting as it is my main interest, but recently I have shifted gears and I am working on different breeding projects making feminized seeds and preserving some of my genetics for future use through seeds, as well as making some really awesome crosses.

Anyhow once I get my new seed project going I will probably start a journal here to track the process and share it with the community.

Just wanted to stop in and say hello!

goingtoguano

goingtoguano

Hi Icemud.

I new around here too. Looking forward to seeing your grow.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey everyone, I'm Icemud and I'm addicted to growing...

Well I wanted to say hello to everyone as I am new to the forums and hopefully can learn a lot, share some of what I know and meet new faces!

I've been growing for probably 6 years now, and have been a toker for probably 2 decades now or more.

Anyhow I know quite a bit about plant lighting as it is my main interest, but recently I have shifted gears and I am working on different breeding projects making feminized seeds and preserving some of my genetics for future use through seeds, as well as making some really awesome crosses.

Anyhow once I get my new seed project going I will probably start a journal here to track the process and share it with the community.

Just wanted to stop in and say hello!
Welcome to the Farm.
Yoda welcome matt

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Welcome to the farm!
Make sure to read the sticky that states the rules here on the 4th moon of Yavin, home of Rebel Alliances secret base.
It makes for a boring read, but could save you from losing your lightsaver :)

Icemud

Icemud

Roll that beautiful bean footage
Beautiful bean footage?

Here is some "Cherry Float" that I made: Crossing Ogiesel x Black Cherry Soda (reversed)

IMG 20160905 223943

Here are some of the results from a buddy of mine running the F1's.

IMG 20170512 122431 960
IMG 20170512 122434 577

Icemud

Icemud

Welcome to the farm!
Make sure to read the sticky that states the rules here on the 4th moon of Yavin, home of Rebel Alliances secret base.
It makes for a boring read, but could save you from losing your lightsaver :)
Will do,

I'm a member on a couple other forums so pretty familiar with how things go... but I will make sure to read it just to keep my nose clean :) Appreciate the warm welcomes and hellos from everyone! !!

Latest posts

Top Bottom