Just a high from Gooeybreeder! Lava and Gooey ( not "goo")

• Thread starter Gooeybreeder
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Gooeybreeder

Gooeybreeder

Hi friends!
Just a hello from me and a wish that you all have a great harvest season this year and every year!

Here's a couple of things I've developed that I hope you'll enjoy. You may have even heard of them before.

Gooey, or NCG ( Northern Cali Gooey) is a staple in my grows now for 26 years. I will never let this plant go! lol. Really
Anoher is my Lava. She's a gem made for the Hawaiian market to help out over there. They need it bad!
I mixed these two and you get "Frozen Lava" , a fun addition to the new lines.
I thank you for allowing me to show you my cute flowers. I hope you have tons of your own that you are as proud of as I am of these. Cheers!:)

Xgooey
Lavamother
Frozenlavaclose1
M

massqwon

Premium Member
Supporter

Glad to see ya over here.....lovely flowers, if u dont mind me asking, what did you make the LAVA out of?..made it to grow in hawaii?..pretty mold resistant then? whats the flower time like on her....great lookin gals tho....LONG LIVE NCG....Qwon

Gooeybreeder

Gooeybreeder

Lava was made indeed for Hawaii

I used my Purple Empress, which is an old 70's indica crossed with an african purple strain I got from a friend who traveled in the area a few years back. It's color comes through strongly in crosses and the old indica really gives it a punch. Then Gooey was infused in there along with another Thai-rich strain I use when I need Thai traits.
Tests are being done in Hawaii now and as of yet no mold comments have come up. Lava outdoors in cali finishes up first before all others I have being done the last day of Aug. this year. 7 weeks is average flower time with colors being inbred and not due to temp or age. A true breeding purple.
The high is thick and low. I like it for relaxing in the afternoons.:)
Great to be here, thank you!

Lavafinish5
Lavafinish6
Lavafinish7
Lavaflowingresin1
altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Welcome to the Farm, GB!!!! My buddy runs a strain called "Lavaberry"- a Hawaiian x blueberry, I think. Any possibility the lava part comes from you?

G

Green Supreme

Wicked Gooey, glad to see ya still hard at it. Thanks for sharing. Peace GS

A

AM to PM

Gooeybreeder,

Are the most special ones just "your" flowers or are they available through any select avenues?

winta

winta

dam that shit looks bonkers! hawaii is lovin u im sure!

M

MSL Foundation

Hell ya Gooey glad to see you here as well.

If you need anything as far as admin help please hit me up I will do what I can.

But glad to have you here those shots looks really good you got there!

Dark Purpley goodness!

Oh ya We have to talk about Hawaii Our Foundation is planning a really awesome show on Oahu coming this next year! I am sure you will love the cause but I will tell you more about that later if your interested!

Take care,

B

Gooeybreeder

Gooeybreeder

Wow thanks folks so much!

AM to PM, a breeders job is to make SURE that the flowers you see are the flowers you get. I've made my name, such as it is, on that one thing. I want everyone to be able to enjoy the very best I can produce, from each and every seed. When it falls short, a seedling dies, so do I, just a little inside, and I hate that feeling, so I do all I can to stay happy. I'm always happiest when folks who put the trust into my work enough to risk a grow with all the money time and hard work that it takes are happy.
I'm always working to get more stock out to folks as well. Just keep an ear to the ground and you'll know when their around. Folks always love the prices too.....but I'll let others tell ya about those,lol.

MSL Foundation
Lava is over there now being readied for releasing now on that island. I'm over there a few times a year so maybe if it works out then sure I'd be into hearing about it, if I'm not there, I have reps that can stand in for me there.

altitudefarmer, Who knows my friend, Lava is in a very few peoples hands so I'd think not. But Hey who knows. There is no blueberry in mine. I built it from the ground up so I know for sure. Here's a couple of pics, you might be able to tell more.

Lavaandfriends
Lavaclose3
Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
They look fabulous. Excellent work. I think 7 weeks outdoors gets those babies done around Sept 20th around here (east coast 40 N). Those girls would be a welcome addition to many an outdoor farmer.

M

monkey5

Premium Member
Supporter
GooeyBreeder, Wow! That looks nice! Thank You for bringing the Goo,,,Thank you for showing her! monkey5

M

monkey5

Premium Member
Supporter
I believe Mota has the seeds!

Gooeybreeder,

Are the most special ones just "your" flowers or are they available through any select avenues?

AM to PM, I think Mota has the seeds...I believe they are coming! Not sure when? Hope this helps you! monkey5

Dr CandyMan

Dr CandyMan

Breeder
Supporter
Welcome to the Farm Gooey, i have a few of your crosses i want to test out.

fractal

fractal

Really nice plants bro. Could you tell us more about what goes into breeding for the hawaiian growers? It's an interesting scene out there, really tight and doing lots of small plots instead of fields right?

TortureKill

TortureKill

Im loving that purple gooey.. Id say theres absolutely a purple landrace in there. Ive done a lot of growing and breeding with the Purple pakistan and I see a lot of similar traits. The purple paki is very dominant, and breeds in chunks like many other landrace genetics. By breeding in chunks I mean, a lot of the same traits seem to stick together in the progeny. Great work man! It'd be a pleasure to run those at 41 N Latitude!

Top Bottom