Just a small time grow - many strains

• Thread starter miko
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
miko

miko

Anyone willing to share how they dry/cure their meds?

Last edited:
miko

miko

An update including some pictures.
Coming soon is a half a table including a pretty good mix of skunk, afhgan, white widow.

In about 3 weeks my first batch of BOG will be ready! :)

Ww1
Aaaaaaa
Ww
Aaaaaaaa

New batch of Sour Boggle just getting started.
Ccc

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Thanks Ken, Actually read that about 4 times.
Is that the way you cure as well?
Pretty much.. yep
Ive used many Brown bags....Makes it easy
I always thought "drying" and "curing" were two different procedures..

But now Im cornfused

Last edited:
B

boston

Maby a little too honest but the only thing that gets cured is personal smoke

And that's the way it is whith 9 out of 10 growers

And smells and tastes fine

A nice cure just brings out taste but once again 9out of ten customers will never know the difference

DismalDude

DismalDude

I hang mine in tent for a week.Trim it all up then into bags for a couple/few days then into jars.You want to talk about smell after that it's crazy.You can wrap it in as many plastic bags as you want but it will stink it up not long after that.The flavor comes after the jar curing though that first hit is always righteous...

miko

miko

@boston I understand. The trade off is time I suppose. I guess the better cure the better product the customer wants... I almost cringe giving someone a batch I wouldnt be proud of giving someone like Wayyne or cap..
Of course I have 2 units on the shelf because of this exact reason. Don't have the heart to trash it, but don't want to sell either!

miko

miko

Anyone have small product jars/containers they like for meds? Thinking the smaller amounts like for giving samples, but kind of the wow factor with a cool little jar...

Latest posts

Top Bottom