Just a small time grow - many strains

• Thread starter miko
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
HouseOfWojo

HouseOfWojo

Miko,
I really like this website, have purchased the tinted blue glass jars on multiple occasions. Nice add on to an already rockin gift ya know!

By the way, pics look awesome man!

miko

miko

Any tips on curing/drying?
I hang for 7 days, then bag if still a bit moist for a few more days, then into jars and burped a few times a day..

Most of my bud comes out with no smell/bad smell and same with taste. Meanwhile before I chop, they smell amazing... :(

DismalDude

DismalDude

Any tips on curing/drying?
I hang for 7 days, then bag if still a bit moist for a few more days, then into jars and burped a few times a day..

Most of my bud comes out with no smell/bad smell and same with taste. Meanwhile before I chop, they smell amazing... :(
That's the way I do mine Miko and it smells/tastes great getting better over time.Last 2 grows I fed nothing but water(flush)for like 15 days at end.

miko

miko

Hmm. wonder what I am doing wrong.. My drying room is about 73 degrees and 65% RH.

B

boston

How Is temp and rh is flower room.

The reason I ask is because when I started growing my blom room # sucked and got no good/taste till I brought my temp/rh inline

Dry room numbers seam to be right where they need to be
maby drop humidity to around 50

urban1026835

urban1026835

I just use mason jars. I do have a couple nice jars I picked up from 420science though.

miko

miko

How Is temp and rh is flower room.

The reason I ask is because when I started growing my blom room # sucked and got no good/taste till I brought my temp/rh inline

Dry room numbers seam to be right where they need to be
maby drop humidity to around 50

flower room is 79-81 degrees when lights on and RH is 50-60%.

miko

miko

Just about sample time for Grape 13. Amazing buds, dense as rocks and amazing smell, even after drying.
Pictures to come soon.

Aaa
Aaaa

miko

miko

What do you guys think about doing 7 days between filling each table /light and having 12-16 plants in each to have 8 harvest every 2 months...? 1 lb each small harvest or 4 a month...? Seem doable?

miko

miko

Completely out of space in all rooms. A good problem to have.

2 harvests next week which means a lot of f-ing work.
About 12 AK47 and 25 BOG SourBoggle - The SB is about as dense as a baseball bat (thank you BOG). :)

Ramping up to have 3-4 harvests a month starting next year.

Later gators.

Some Sour Boggle.

Bbb

miko

miko

As I finish a week of trimming the latest harvest I wanted to take a moment to say thank everyone at the farm!

Had many ups and downs and there are so many wonderful people here willing to take time to tell us newbies things for the 10th time.

When my parents were young hippies I remember how many of their friends I thought were awesome and I kind of picture most of the folks here at the farm to be similar.

Few thank yous and I hope I don't miss anyone.

@GR33NL3AF - Thank you for taking a ton of time when I was getting started and even recommending what to buy, how to build out, etc. I think my build is almost entirely setup from your great advice and monster gardens (great discreet shipping by the way - not like fucking amazon sending a huge carbon filter to my house in the regular box).

@Seamaiden - thanks for taking the time to give your advice and I mostly give you a shout because you are great at moderating and sharing great tips on the farm.

@chickenman - thanks for sharing those great photos from the great state - especially the trout fishing days. Always brings me up to see those and many other people I am sure.

@CannabisJohn - Thanks for your help with my HVAC and in being such a good dude overall. Look forward to the next roll. :)

@waayne - Couldn't say enough thank yous to this dude. A great soul, and I imagine pretty damn good on those guitars too. ;) Thanks for everything boss.

Look forward to someday shaking your hands personally should the chance arise!

God bless and to the next harvest! Happy hunting.

Latest posts

Top Bottom