Just a update for yall

• Thread starter Cr8h
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Cr8h

Cr8h

Jus a lil update for yall these were the ones from the closet after i planted in december and put outside in march thought you would be interested lmk what you think and if u can tell any problems lmk thanks

Just a update for yall
Just a update for yall 2
Just a update for yall 3
Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
Looks epic bro! I’d say brace for a decent harvest!! Keep doing what u have been as it is healthy and looking good. Use a higher P value nutes now. Helps bulk up

marshman

marshman

You see those round leaf weeds. I don't know there name, BUT spider mites live on that weed. Before that jump on to your pot .

Cr8h

Cr8h

You see those round leaf weeds. I don't know there name, BUT spider mites live on that weed. Before that jump on to your pot .
I spray leaves with neem oilthats helped with all the munchers on my plants 😂 these are only planted in good old clay soil except for the 1gal pots they were in origonally

marshman

marshman

I quit using Neem oil. Smells, burns the leaves, and hairs. I would take those weeds OUT. The size of your plant is equal to the size of you roots system. So if you only use a 1 gal pots and old clay soil that is what you get. I average 4 lbs. a plant, up to 7 lbs. I whole green house is a root system.
IMG 2299

marshman

marshman

You see those holes and white spots on the leaves ? Those are made from bugs. Look at the underside of the weeds and leaves ? It is better to have NO bugs and to spray for them. I spray two times a week or more. If you think you don't have bugs, you are not looking close. We all have bugs. Mites are bad, aphids are bad and hard to kill. This will be a 4-5 lb. plant, it's been budding for a month and has two more months to go. May be a little less.
IMG 2305

marshman

marshman

These are the things i use . Big hole with this stuff in the soil. Make the roots grow like crazy. Plant therapy works, and will not kill lady bugs. Bacteria makes for lots of roots = big plants
IMG 2359

Wesmoke2joints

Wesmoke2joints

You see those holes and white spots on the leaves ? Those are made from bugs. Look at the underside of the weeds and leaves ? It is better to have NO bugs and to spray for them. I spray two times a week or more. If you think you don't have bugs, you are not looking close. We all have bugs. Mites are bad, aphids are bad and hard to kill. This will be a 4-5 lb. plant, it's been budding for a month and has two more months to go. May be a little less.View attachment 1031892
What do you use during flower to keep pest away?

marshman

marshman

I have had aphids for two months. Not many, just a few because I have been on top of them. I hand pick them , easy to see, then I spray with plant therapy, ,Wash it off,. Plant therapy is mild, but it will burn you leave if it puddles up, wash it off after a few hours .

marshman

marshman

I have bought 15,000 lady bugs also. They like those aphids. You need both. You all have buds, Just keep up on you imp. Put a strip on the outside for bugs, Use the bad stuff on the strip. Kill them before they get to you plants.

IMG 2299
Top Bottom