just a ?

• Thread starter madhatter201
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

madhatter201

I moved from one state where I was able to find marijuana just about everywhere, to a state that seems like they never even heard about it. So my only way to get some would be to grow. I choosed lowryder for its ability to be hidden anywhere but I have one problem. I live in a residentual area where everyone's back yards are touching each other and theres no woods around to conceal it and I really don't want to grow indoors because my wife would kill me. My wife has a garden in the backyard with tomato plants, green beans, and more but she tends to it everyday. I need help on how to hide this grow!!! Note: My wife used to smoke and still knows what it smells like so smell is another problem.
Any advise would be helpful. Thank You.

Madhatter201

L

l0g1c4l

Hey...you can hide it from just about any one...except your wife! LOL!! If she knows what it looks like and smells like than you're screwed! The only thing i can think of is to either convince your wife to share the garden or start a micro grow somewhere in the house she wont see!

Good luck buddy!

P

paulycali

Lowryder plants

Ruderalis

Autoflowering plants

short, stocky

Manure for smells, stinky smelling compost pile near plants. Get creative think outside the box

Gool Luck Man!

Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

You could alway's get a new wife. Or man up!!! If you can do neither of those then maybe you can rent somewhere to grow w/o her knowing. As in a super cheap apartment or something like that.
Do not try hiding it from her. If she knows what it looks like then there is no chance of pulling that off in your backyard garden. Besides you said no fence or anything. Plus the damn kids that will steal your shit when they smell it.
One thing you can try to fool her is get a plant called something like Ducksfoot or duckfeet. The leaves look kinda like pot does. Or you can tell her you have no idea how it got there and lets see how it does.

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
also if you trying to grow outside you will have to get cracking as most them strains take 60 days.

420king-MASSES

shes your wife tell her to suck it up and plant in her garden and tell her dont fuck with them lowryders dont smell there a stealth plant

C

cheyenne

shes your wife tell her to suck it up and plant in her garden and tell her dont fuck with them lowryders dont smell there a stealth plant

actually smack the bitch in the mouth and tell her youre blowing up the knitting room!:fighting0003::fighting0003::fighting0003:

i jest, i jest

M

madhatter201

Well, I told my wife and she was kinda cool with it. She was more happy about me not having to spend money to get it anymore. AND she also said once its done she'll have to try it out. I was only gonna grow two plants....FUCK I'm growing 12. lol Thanks To ALL.

Top Bottom