JUST ACQUIRED A J1... NEED TO BRING HER INDOORS, WILL SHE BE OK??

• Thread starter ITSPROFIT
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ITSPROFIT

ITSPROFIT

Hello fellow farmers so I just acquired a J1 from my cousin who had just recently acquired her from a buddy of his from NorCal Humboldt area. So I Don't know too much about her as far as how she has been grown or fed all I know is that she was outdoors and apparently been topped etc(looks like a reposing her for scrog?). my setup is indoors so my question is this, I know a couple of my cousins other plants had bugs but this one was given to him about 2 days ago & he kept her Separate from the others. Can I throw it in my setup without any problems or do I have to worry about bug infestations? I inspected her she looked clean, then I sprayed her down with RO water. I also see she has started to flower, can I throw her in veg & be able to get a few good clones from her?
Thanks in advance!!:)
Just acquired a j1 need to bring her indoors will she be ok
Just acquired a j1 need to bring her indoors will she be ok 2
Just acquired a j1 need to bring her indoors will she be ok 3

ITSPROFIT

ITSPROFIT

Id give her a good neem oil wash and should be good so long as you dont see any eggs or what not. But be carful cuz u cant see if anything is in the soil.
I went out to Home Depot since my local hydro store was closed & bought this. How do I apply it & do I have to dilute it before I apply?? Thanks

Bomber420

Bomber420

Just spray it on. Should be a ready to use formula. I suggest spraying with the lights out because the oil and water will burn the plant under light. I usually spray half hr before lights on so they dry up. I dont like to do it when the lights go out because raises the humidity threw the night

ITSPROFIT

ITSPROFIT

@Bomber420 THANKS I APPRECIATE YOUR HELP DID IT LAST NIGHT WHILE LIGHTS OFF THREW HER IN THE VEG ROOM THIS MORNING 1HR BEFORE VEG LIGHTS TURNED ON, I WILL CHECK ON HER WHEN I GET HOME AND POSSIBLY REAPPLY NEEM JUST TO BE SAFE. ONCE AGAIN THANKS!!

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Is there anyway you can transplant into clean soil as to not get anything transfered to your room ? she will slow down but could look for bugs in soil.. Just for peace of mind ...

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

I would just keep her in the pot/soil and wait til you can clip clones. Also, make sure to spray for aphids and thrips all of which are easy to get outdoors . Personally I go with the toxic stuff if I'm trying to keep the genetics , which I suppose you are doing.

ITSPROFIT

ITSPROFIT

Is there anyway you can transplant into clean soil as to not get anything transfered to your room ? she will slow down but could look for bugs in soil.. Just for peace of mind ...
@Medusa GOODSTUFF! Didn't think of that... Lol See that's why you guys are the SHIIIIT!! Only problem is I don't have any soil on hand till next week. I'm going to re-apply neem again for now. Can I add some to the soil or is that a no-no?

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
@Medusa GOODSTUFF! Didn't think of that... Lol See that's why you guys are the SHIIIIT!! Only problem is I don't have any soil on hand till next week. I'm going to re-apply neem again for now. Can I add some to the soil or is that a no-no?
I never had luck with neem so not sure ...perhaps says can be use as a soil drench ? or google it ....i have used dawn soap and dunked clones in it ...diluted of course ...bet u could then flush later... good luck..

ITSPROFIT

ITSPROFIT

I would just keep her in the pot/soil and wait til you can clip clones. Also, make sure to spray for aphids and thrips all of which are easy to get outdoors . Personally I go with the toxic stuff if I'm trying to keep the genetics , which I suppose you are doing.
@sanvanalona most definitely am! I reapplied the Neem and she seems to be doing great!! I had to pull one of my girls from veg (Dj Short Blueberry) she wasn't growing. Growth was stunted etc, so I pulled her. She's been with me since I first started with aero. I had transferred her to soil but was extremely SLOW:(
The Bayer Advance stuff is toxic, ATLEAST compared to the true organic neem oil. It comes ready-to-use. My local hydro store was closed so I had to get what was readily available. I'm going to get as many clones as I possibly can, plus send a couple back my cousins way. This one I think is a keeper!!:D

ITSPROFIT

ITSPROFIT

I never had luck with neem so not sure ...perhaps says can be use as a soil drench ? or google it ....i have used dawn soap and dunked clones in it ...diluted of course ...bet u could then flush later... good luck..
@Medusa thanks! I also got me some dawn but since the neem already comes mixed I have dawn diluted in a separate bottle so I apply the dawn first then the neem. I'm going to add a little to the soil:wideyed: and see what happens if anything I will just flush the shit out of her.

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

@sanvanalona most definitely am! I reapplied the Neem and she seems to be doing great!! I had to pull one of my girls from veg (Dj Short Blueberry) she wasn't growing. Growth was stunted etc, so I pulled her. She's been with me since I first started with aero. I had transferred her to soil but was extremely SLOW:(
The Bayer Advance stuff is toxic, ATLEAST compared to the true organic neem oil. It comes ready-to-use. My local hydro store was closed so I had to get what was readily available. I'm going to get as many clones as I possibly can, plus send a couple back my cousins way. This one I think is a keeper!!:D
Yes j1 is a wonderful jack Herrer cut of the highest caliber. Makes wonderful citrus concentrate and has great yields of high calyx to leaf ratio.

Bomber420

Bomber420

@Medusa thanks! I also got me some dawn but since the neem already comes mixed I have dawn diluted in a separate bottle so I apply the dawn first then the neem. I'm going to add a little to the soil:wideyed: and see what happens if anything I will just flush the shit out of her.
Seeing that the neem u bought was pre mixed it may already have a surfactant in there but that is what the soap is going to do for you which make the neem stick to the plant rather than beed up n roll off. Makes the oil n water mix better aswell. But glad everything is working so far. Oh n I wouldn't put it in the soil but using diatomaceous earth mixed in the soil will give u a great base of silicate while killing off larva and insects

Top Bottom