Just another grower in search of the perfect cultivation forum....

• Thread starter ourkansaw
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ourkansaw

ourkansaw

So I've tried a few of the other cultivation forums, but so far I've been disappointed by either server outages or a lack of participation. This one seems promising though, so hopefully I'll stick around!

If you wanna catch up on my current grow, I have a journal on RIU under this same username, but I'll be posting a journal here soon, too, as soon as I have a couple hours to dig through all the old photos and do a recap of the grow.

In terms of background, I'm in my late 20's to early 30's (I figure vagueness on identity is good, right?). I did a couple cabinet ScrOGs back in 2003-2004, and a couple guerilla grows in 2004-2005. Basically, I was able to grow in college and shortly thereafter, but then until recently I was living in small apartments where growing would have been difficult and there would have been a high risk of being caught. But now I have a house!

For me this is purely a hobby that will save me on pot expenses, I have zero interest in any commercial cultivation. I am a very light smoker, too -- about 1-2 ounces per YEAR -- so I don't need to grow very much to satisfy my needs. I love sativas, too, so that's what I'm focusing on right now. I've got a ScrOG of Dinafem's Super Silver that's on Day 34 of 12/12. The plan is currently to transition from ScrOG to perpetual SOG once the ScrOG finishes flowering (in like 70+ days). I have a clone that's been vegging for awhile now, ready to become a mother. The goal is to have something like 5-10 plants going at a time, harvesting every couple weeks or so and adding another clone at that time. Since I'll be rooting the clones under 12/12, I am guessing they will not get very big before settling into flowering mode, but we shall see!

That's all for now, but I'm looking forward to posting regularly around these parts.

Papa

Papa

Supporter
welcome to the farm ourkansaw!

i think you'll like it here.

The Gooch

The Gooch

IMO you need to smoke more man! Jokin. Welcome brotha, this is the best site I have found. Enjoy!

T

TexasToka

whaassssup,first time posting on any forum,a few grows under belt,ready to learn from tha mass and share
:cool:

Latest posts

Top Bottom