Just another nor-cal low-life

• Thread starter headinthetrees
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

headinthetrees

Yep, from the dirty 530. Back when it was still 916. I've been lurking around icmag for a while, then someone pointed me towards these forums as there are quite a few butte county heads here.

I'm in my late 20's, been growing in some capacity since age 13. Still very aware of the fact I have a ton to learn, but I've gotten much more scientific about things as of late.

Happily, I was able to get some land this year, 40+ acres even. Its not the best chunk of land for your average joe bloe, but for me its a dream. It straddles small ravine, which (hopefully, as I'm told) flows year round. The 40 acres is split into two parcels so I'm hoping to rock 2 gardens this year. I've got nearly 100 plants that have been vegging indoors for months, so I think I'm well positioned to do well this season.

In terms of indoor, for the last few months I've been rocking some deep water vertical grows. At some point when the system is a bit more polished I'll do a write up and post it here. I'm having inconsistent results right now, so I've still got some issues to address.

In my free time, I dj, snowboard, work out, drink, snowboard, play xbox, go to concerts/festivals, and just relax with my bad-ass stoner girlfriend.

If anyone is in need, I'm a licensed journeyman electrician, and I've been employed by many growers to wire their rooms. I have references, and I'd rather see your room done right than be paid immediately, if you are really that strapped for cash. I also do work for product. I don't mind being blindfolded, so long as you don't mind carrying my tools. :)

For the future, I plan to build an earth sheltered passive solar home into the side of the hill on my property. The only side to face the outside world will be all glass and used as a greenhouse growing space. My home will be situated just behind that. I'm exploring different renewable building techniques to employ in the construction, and so far the winner is earthbags. I think they will make up a large part of the house I build.

Lots of work to do, lots of things to dream about.

Life is good.

M

MSL Foundation

Awesome story man.

And nice of you to offer your services.

This place is full of great people especially from up north..

We are down south but with up north Heart!

Hit me up anytime you need any help with Medical studies or stuff like that...

Take care and good luck with your dreams,

MSL

H

headinthetrees

For sure, thank you for the warm welcome. I'd like to include some literature on my recommendation's board, along with laminated copy's of the internal memo which was released/leaked regarding how the sheriff's here are supposed to handle 215 cases. Hopefully that (and a warning that all activity in the garden is monitored by video) will help any LEO that come out to make the right decision.

waayne

waayne

I love low lifes,especially those from nor-cal!
Good luck with your projects:damnhippie:

southstreets

southstreets

yea!! wlcome bro and im lookin forward to some pics of ur current shit goin on!!!

H

headinthetrees

For sure, I'll post them. Just wasn't super eager because everything isn't quite popping like it should. But I'm about to cut down one machine and the quality is amazing. Best hydro I've ever done by far.

Top Bottom