Just back from the 11th Canarian Cup....with trophy

• Thread starter Kaliman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

Kaliman

Hi all,

I'm just back from Tenerife flying the flag for good ole Blighty where I won a 3rd in the Copa Pro or Pro Cup category for Kaliman Seeds Cheese#1.

It was very well attended with around 300 Spanish souls turning up on the day
and was only slightly marred by cloud descending and enveloping us all in our t shirts and had us all teeth a chatter and freezing our nuts off!

Reason being we were at the north end of the island at over 1000m metres elevation which does wonders for tropical sativa's but not much for breeders testicles when the cloud descends but we did prevail despite the weather and a great time was had by all.

My entrant was grown by Rizladon, a fine son of the English north who furnished me with a 10 week Cheese#1 pheno taken at 8 weeks, a bit young but had to be chopped for security purposes and was a slightly sweeter, higher key cheese pheno and one that seems to have the most popularity so was very appreciative of Riz for furnishing me with some primo bud so I could go do good battle with Johnny foreigner!

I jest of course, there was nothing combative or adversarial amongst the entrants apart from a shithead called RedDog who caused me all sorts of grief on my primary forum when I got home as the little pr*ck just couldn't be a good sport about not winning and set out to character assassinate me with all sorts of bullshit but he was but a gnat on an otherwise pleasant camping trip but I wanted to appraise you of his name lest he try to befriend you as the guy is a self serving sociopath, a true sicko with no human empathy, so please do be advised?

And he's such a piece of shit it was really hard not to type the 'C' word in reference to his character, so now you know, he's human scum and to be avoided at all costs.

I'm really tired and will post up a load of pics tomorrow

And yes logic, I know I'm late getting in touch but I've had all this RedDog scumshit to contend with so please be patient.

But on to happier things......

Just back from the 11th canarian cupwith trophy
Just back from the 11th canarian cupwith trophy 2
Just back from the 11th canarian cupwith trophy 3
Just back from the 11th canarian cupwith trophy 4
Just back from the 11th canarian cupwith trophy 5
Just back from the 11th canarian cupwith trophy 6
Just back from the 11th canarian cupwith trophy 7
Just back from the 11th canarian cupwith trophy 8
Just back from the 11th canarian cupwith trophy 9
Just back from the 11th canarian cupwith trophy 10
K

Kaliman

So I got a 3rd place trophy for the Pro Cup, an all comers category that had more entrants than all other categories put together and so am priddy chuffed to get a result against the whole field.

And the lovely Danielle, a girl I met at my hotel, is modelling my 3rd place prize.

DSC 0066
DSC 0083
JayBee

JayBee

International Toker
Supporter
First, congrats on Daniella. Next congrats on the trophy.

This is the skinniest group of smokers I have ever seen. Don't they get the munchies in Spain?

K

Kaliman

Thanks for the kind words guys and yes, Daniella was a real sweetie, just a girl at my hotel who offered to model my little trophy and she was just about to go the full monty when her boyfriend turned up, ha ha!

But back to the cannabis cup......

For any breeders interested, it's a venue well worth attending and I was made to feel very welcome and language is no barrier as many speak English out there.

I'll probably be doing their winter cup in Lanzarote in Feb next year and should coincide with my femmed lines coming out.

The pic is of a bud kindly given to me by an old boy grower called Juan. It's
1000L x Diesel, the 1000L being the number assigned to some African landrace seeds collected on his travels and was a stellar bit of pot, very powerful very sativa type high, just top notch and the bud was so resinuous it looked like it could cut glass.

peace

Rockster @ Kaliman Seeds :hi

DSC 0025
chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
I d like her to model my trophy anytime..

F

Farmer Jon

Premium Member
Supporter
Congratulations Kaliman.

:anim_19:

FJ

D

D.Tree

Thanks for the kind words guys and yes, Daniella was a real sweetie, just a girl at my hotel who offered to model my little trophy and she was just about to go the full monty when her boyfriend turned up, ha ha!
:hi

Awesome bro lol!

jeffadies

jeffadies

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
Congrats Kaliman. hope all is well brutha.

K

Kaliman

I d like her to model my trophy anytime..

Hey chickenman, Danielle was a great girl to meet after the event, a real party animal!

It was her that offered to model my ickle trophy and believe it or not, she was gonna stay over in the Canary Islands and f*ck her boyfriend off (a nasty piece of abusive work) and stay with my good mucker Archipelago who offered to put her up whilst she found her feet as Arc has friends who own bars and Danielle being a very gregarious and outgoing girl would have been perfect doing a job of pulling the punters in but her slag of a boyfriend showed up at the last minute and put the brakes on her doing her own thing.

A real shame as despite her smiles that you see the girl was literally crying on my shoulder at one point and lamenting the fact she was in this abusive relationship with this nasty class A dealer ( that is his business) who was quick to anger and even quicker with his fists on her and so Arc and I felt pretty awful when she got dragged away by this sick f*ck but hey, what can ya do?

We gave her an out but he turned up and just took her away so she's probably in a not very nice situation at the moment but we did what we could
and just hope she is ok?

But on to happier things as I've just submitted what might be a 4 page article with pics to Weed World about Kaliman Seeds, Cheese#1 and my cup win which will hopefully be in the December issue.

And thanks for the kind words of encouragement chaps. :sun2:

Top Bottom