just bought volcano,, what number do i set it at?

• Thread starter mikeb437
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mikeb437

mikeb437

how long can i leave this on for? can i leave this on for hours,, i hate having to let it warm up everytime i wanna hit..

S

saltydog

volcano easy valve system

how long can i leave this on for? can i leave this on for hours,, i hate having to let it warm up everytime i wanna hit..

from what I hear no harm is done by leaving on the heat control on volcanos.

as for setting I use a number 8, but if u only use a minute amount of bud u could go lower. I also still am smoking joints tho mainly since I have not been able to get the bong of my choice yet. so in the bag I like to see a cloud but not too too dense. also I usually only will vape the same bud once. then I save the duff to be added to a future batch of cannabutter.

recently I ordered the new easyvalve system. it came with a new chamber and already assembled bag with mouthpiece, apparently they are supposed to be disposable? I think u get like 5 or 6 of them.

anyway I find the new easy valve system is well, easier! and as a bonus, you can actually replace the bags and it is not difficult. so this can save a lot of money not having to re-order the easy kits.

the volcano with the new easy valve kit for me is a no nonsense appliance that does what it supposed to do. however it has not really deterred me from also wanting to continue to smoke joints, I am hoping the addition of a bong will help to curb that behaviour.

Latest posts

Top Bottom