Just Broke My Top Of My Plant ,help

• Thread starter Bigeasyboss
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bigeasyboss

Bigeasyboss

Hello everyone I lifted my plant up in the air and accidentally bent on the roof and snapped,this plant is a auto and is about 23 days old,no buds yet but it's snapped the main top bud ,what do I do,there wasn't much left of what broke of as there still small,so I threw it away,WILL she fix herself wit another big bud??????

organix4207

organix4207

Hello everyone I lifted my plant up in the air and accidentally bent on the roof and snapped,this plant is a auto and is about 23 days old,no buds yet but it's snapped the main top bud ,what do I do,there wasn't much left of what broke of as there still small,so I threw it away,WILL she fix herself wit another big bud??????
The only thing you can do is sit back and wait to see bro .
Unfortunately autos don't take well to topping or stress of any kind. If she does recoup ok , then the plant will send the energy destined for the top to the rest of the plant. You should end up with a bunch of golf ball size nugs.
Good luck
Peace, love &
Positive Vibes

embaks

embaks

Agree with the above for next time. I have done similar break offs before. Duck tape and paper clips , and about a week later it grew back together with a fat knot. You can be super fancy and use grafting tape as well.

Would be cool if a few weeks from now you let us all know how she turned out :0)

-Gavin
Could you take a look at my last post and see if you have some input on what's going on

Bigeasyboss

Bigeasyboss

Agree with the above for next time. I have done similar break offs before. Duck tape and paper clips , and about a week later it grew back together with a fat knot. You can be super fancy and use grafting tape as well.

Would be cool if a few weeks from now you let us all know how she turned out :0)

-Gavin
Only jus seen this and we'll it has been a few weeks and I ended up having a load of gold ball sized
nugz didn't turn out ba at all,it was nearly like a scrog but without the scrog because all the branches Gew the same height with a good 4gram bud on each branch, ended up having just over an ounce on the plant but hey that's not bad for a broken auto cheers for the help guys a

Latest posts

Top Bottom