• Thread starter Herb Forester
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Herb Forester

Herb Forester

Just  cant  help  it

H

happy b

I,LL HELP!just send me apack of gg4 cross and i will pop those ones for ya...i,ll send em back once theyr germed i promise!lol.
can you guys agree with everyone goin nuts at gu?i mean i atleast understand why they dont want to use the beans but i dont get why they feel the need to try make everone agree with theyr point of veiw and being total dicks to those who politly disagree.

Herb Forester

Herb Forester

Haha, a brand new test spot is getting christened with this batch, dowry's been agreed to before they're even born. The farmer in-law might chime in, we'll see. I'll hold back a few of each to thin the numbers and leave fun for cracking another day (or in case of apocalypse). Thinking around 50 or so should give us an idea what's up.

Mr.Chocolate

Mr.Chocolate

I can't help myself, too. I have 8 packs on hand and purchased another 4 last week.

I held off on picking up some Lemon G because multiple grow reports complained about the strain being SUPER fluffy. However, still amazing taste and high. Hoping the Monster or Stardawg father cures that.

If you're looking at more strains....
GU said on Instagram that out of the thousands of seeds he has popped over the years, the Alien Star Dawg is the best he has ever ran..... That says a lot. However, people aren't familliar with this strain so it has been very easy to track down. Picked up 2x packs of the (Alien Star x Star Dawg) and (2x packs of the Alien Star x Monster)

Found some grow reports on the Lemon Fizz... OMG... Supposed to have AMAZING taste and SUPER high yields. Yes, I picked me up a pack of those as well.

Been trying to avoid the more common cuts and looking for those rare cuts.

Last edited:
Herb Forester

Herb Forester

Let us know how the Aliens do? I didn't even see those go up. And how about the lotion cross, anyone here grab those?

So this first class just departed for semester abroad. Forgot to take another group photo before everyone settled into totes, hopefully we'll get postcards from their well credentialed chaperone soon...

H

happy b

I can't help myself, too. I have 8 packs on hand and purchased another 4 last week.

I held off on picking up some Lemon G because multiple grow reports complained about the strain being SUPER fluffy. However, still amazing taste and high. Hoping the Monster or Stardawg father cures that.

If you're looking at more strains....
GU said on Instagram that out of the thousands of seeds he has popped over the years, the Alien Star Dawg is the best he has ever ran..... That says a lot. However, people aren't familliar with this strain so it has been very easy to track down. Picked up 2x packs of the (Alien Star x Star Dawg) and (2x packs of the Alien Star x Monster)

Found some grow reports on the Lemon Fizz... OMG... Supposed to have AMAZING taste and SUPER high yields. Yes, I picked me up a pack of those as well.

Been trying to avoid the more common cuts and looking for those rare cuts.
Got a pack of the asd x mc myself . got a few of the tres sis x mc on the go . theyr pretty tall.

Dr Stupid

Dr Stupid

My helper says get to work. I want to go to the park mofo!

Postcards as promised. Thank goodness they all made the transplant. Thanks to Herb for letting me help.

Here's the inventory. 41 new seedlings.
15 gg4 x mc
10 lg x sd
5 lg x mc
4 gsc x sd
4pg x sd
3 sd x sd

H

happy b

Yeah I know what you mean.£60/70 is my MAX. I was going to get a pack of devine gsc s1 a few months back . It stuck in my craw having to spend £160 on 10 seeds even if theyr supposed to be the BOMB!so i spoke to logic and he said I would get a pack of wolverine kush (bubba x Chemdog #4) freebies . that softened it a bit but when I went to order I had to print out my order and send it with the cash but I didn't have a printer . it was to much for me . so much $$$ then all that . I just got a 5 pack of dirty water organics gsc s2 instead . I really wanted the devine as I had heard so much good about em but hey ho . I stuck one of my female tres sister x mc into flower . theyr really tall and lanky but nice looking plants.

Herb Forester

Herb Forester

View attachment 491106
My helper says get to work. I want to go to the park mofo!

View attachment 491109

Postcards as promised. Thank goodness they all made the transplant. Thanks to Herb for letting me help.

Here's the inventory. 41 new seedlings.
15 gg4 x mc
10 lg x sd
5 lg x mc
4 gsc x sd
4pg x sd
3 sd x sd
Looking good! I see they're enjoying the tom yum. When it's time for pruning we should check which stem rubs your sweetie there likes best. I hear she only rolls in the dankest :rolleyes:

Dr Stupid

Dr Stupid

Looking good! I see they're enjoying the tom yum. When it's time for pruning we should check which stem rubs your sweetie there likes best. I hear she only rolls in the dankest :rolleyes:

Yes they love the tom yum. Gotta be careful on her helping out. We'll end up with cat poop and fish flavors. Mmm fish!

Herb Forester

Herb Forester

Heres one of gu,s trez sis x mc.just chopped it last night.not a single problem.grew perfectly start to finish.nice pungent smell with PLENTY of resin.
Where did the pic go? I just got a pack of the Black Lab f2 x polar Bear OG testers to add on this project. We'll cut starts at the Drs place shortly.

Dr Stupid

Dr Stupid

"We're not doctors," haha!

Took apical cuttings so they're taking a while to root. All but 3-4 have decent roots poking out. I'm sure the last will take in the next few days.

Little inventory. We have 21 of 41 confirmed ladies. One runt that's on the fence but is likely a female. And one outlier male with freaky leaves and a stem rub like quality incense. He got thrown in the cloner too, the rest of the males are probably destined for mulch.

Top Bottom