-just -can't -help -it

• Thread starter Herb Forester
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

happy b

Where did the pic go? I just got a pack of the Black Lab f2 x polar Bear OG testers to add on this project. We'll cut starts at the Drs place shortly.
Oops sorry thought i uploaded it.iv deleted em now.lol.the ts x mc pheno i had looked great.pretty bland smoke though im afraid but it was only one pheno.

H

happy b

View attachment 506724

"We're not doctors," haha!

Took apical cuttings so they're taking a while to root. All but 3-4 have decent roots poking out. I'm sure the last will take in the next few days.

Little inventory. We have 21 of 41 confirmed ladies. One runt that's on the fence but is likely a female. And one outlier male with freaky leaves and a stem rub like quality incense. He got thrown in the cloner too, the rest of the males are probably destined for mulch.
Is that a turbo kloner i spy?i bought one of those fuckers a fewweeks back.what a pallaver.to cut a long story short...it shat its pants and broke after 15 minutes.bollocks.

Dr Stupid

Dr Stupid

Reviving this thread, bring out yer dead.

Is that a turbo kloner i spy?i bought one of those fuckers a fewweeks back.what a pallaver.to cut a long story short...it shat its pants and broke after 15 minutes.bollocks.

No sir that's an older 30 site ezclone Herb let me borrow as my other ezcloners were in use. Sorry to hear about the turbocloner must be a faulty pump. Had to google pallaver. It's a colloquialism I hadn't encountered haha. I like it.

Nice Ball Python too. I had a couple of those growing up. Always liked their temperment.

Herb Forester

Herb Forester

Yeah this thread is awful dull, too much time at over veggers anonymous meetings for both of us. I feel like springtime got sucked into a black hole of work when I wasn't looking. Glad to see the girls finally on deck, all those moms are a handful to manage alongside everything else.

Dr Stupid

Dr Stupid

Yeah this thread is awful dull, too much time at over veggers anonymous meetings for both of us. I feel like springtime got sucked into a black hole of work when I wasn't looking. Glad to see the girls finally on deck, all those moms are a handful to manage alongside everything else.

Well if it's dull it's my fault for slackin. Over Veggers anonymous: I'm not just the president, I'm a member as well. I'll get a second set of cuttings and flower the first.

Herb Forester

Herb Forester

This thread is so lame. The Dr. has 20 some in full flower now, and I have these and a few others just finishing week 4.

Most of the Lemon G crosses have a gaggy foul odor I've never come across before, except LGSD2 which looks and smells promising. Doc culled some hermies but I haven't found any. I know he has at least one GSCxSD that's already a serious contender.

LGxSD2
IMG 5290

GGxMC2
IMG 5293

GGxMC10&11
IMG 5296

GGxMC8
IMG 5297

LGxMC2
IMG 5301

Dr Stupid

Dr Stupid

^gsc x sd 4 Grows like Chemdog #4 imo. Strong odor of chem and cookies. Didn't want to finish like Chemdog #4 either. Too impatient for one tester plant.

^gsc x sd 2
Beastly og buds with a hint of stardawg and cookie. This one might replace my other ogs which would be a blessing. Think this is the keeper. If I can get it to yield it's a great plant!

Um might have some finished flower pics in a week or so.

Herb Forester

Herb Forester

I find the best way to ease the tension of harvest anticipation is always to crack more seeds.:smoking::smoking::smoking: Since none of the first 5 Purple Goji Dawgs made it far I think we should start with the rest of those, plus some Black Lab Polar Bears :mushtache::mushtache:

Herb Forester

Herb Forester

Any updates on the lgsd?
#2 is kind of interesting and I like the effect, but needs cure time to say for sure. The others were too horrible to taste, and LGMC2 had the same super nasty smell.

Several of the GGMC are super tasty and burn bone white after only a week dry. Those 3 all share similar structure and the sweet Chem flavor common in Sis crosses. #11 is the Cookie leaner without much GG influence.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom