Just entered trim jail today

• Thread starter nashobaTHC
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
nashobaTHC

nashobaTHC

Well time for my trim jail sentence. Got my comfortable chair surrounded by supply bin, trim receiver (floor), trimmed bud bin (right), alcohol for cleaning fiskar snips (chair arm), and tunes for headphones (wearing them). First jar done….many to go🥴

Just entered trim jail today
Just entered trim jail today 2
Just entered trim jail today 3
Goodshit97

Goodshit97

This will be me in about 2 weeks, and then again 2 weeks after that when my outdoor is finally done. Dont forget to stand up! Haha.

nashobaTHC

nashobaTHC

I stand and stretch and clean snips when album is done or snips become too sticky to operate, whichever comes first. And I’m more a fan of doobie and munchies. 😋 With fiver more plants to harvest, I’m in deep shit.

Madmax

Madmax

Hahaha..you'll b counting buds in your sleep..thats if you get to sleep lol before the suns up 😃

Drunature

Drunature

Hell yeah brother!! I learned my lesson last year on my second grow with 7 MONSTER plants I had to cut and trim by myself!!! Good thing they matured in stages and I cut them 2 plants a week.

BUT I spent probably 60+ hours trimming, 8-10 hours a night for a couple weeks, BRUTAL - This year I have 3 plants! haha

Good luck man!

nashobaTHC

nashobaTHC

Every year I say I’m just gonna grow three plants and 5-7 magically appear. What’s wrong with my plan? 🥴

Top Bottom