Just finished book Oro by Cizia Zyke

• Thread starter redog
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

redog

He's supposed to be some bad ass soldier of fortune or some crazy crap.Anyway,he's down in Costa Rica in the 1980's working a goldmine in the jungle and he keeps talking about some weed down that way called Mango Rosa.I googled it and it comes up as MangaRosa.
Anybody ever heard of this weed?
Just curious.In a useless information sort of way.:anim_30:

Cizia zyke
G

greyfx

Found this, http://en.seedfinder.eu/Big_Buddha_Seeds_-_Buddha_Haze.html, mentions Manga Rosa S1, below under strain lineage.

Manga Rosa is a brazilian landrace from what I am reading.

"Rather than just feminizing back to itself, Big Buddha have crossed it to a reversed Manga Rosa. The Manga Rosa was collected by their friends in Spain – it’s believed to be a real spiritual sativa strain, originating from north-east Brazil."

This is from Brazilian Seed Company

Pure brazilian sativa from the 70s, a classical around here and all the country too. Never was hybridised. Very nice and long lasting high, natural high for clean cerebral activity, delicious taste and bouquet of sweet mango fruit, fat long fox tail buds full of resin with orange to light red hairs. This strain was used to breed White Widow. Grows as a main stem with few side branches, better growing outdoor but indoor does fine too.

Indoor/Outdoor/greenhouse
Heigh: 2 mts
Flowering: 10 to 12 weeks
Yield: 300 grms

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
Checkout some of Reefermans history I think he's done some work with the MR and so have others

Top Bottom