Just Flipped Into Flower Then This Happend

• Thread starter ogkb
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
O

ogkb

I just flipped a couple girls after pushing them down with a trellis and a day later this started any input is appreciated

Flower problemjpg
O

ogkb

It is in an 8 gal pot an the others are 10. They were about 3.5 feet tall in veg scroged thehm down to about 2f just before flip so they would fit in the tent haha

mittenmedgrow

mittenmedgrow

It is in an 8 gal pot an the others are 10. They were about 3.5 feet tall in veg scroged thehm down to about 2f just before flip so they would fit in the tent haha
Is it just one branch, whole plant or the entire garden doing this?

F

FooDoo

Nitrogen toxicity. I'm getting it too right now because my formula has 95 ppm of N. I reworked the formula to 75 ppm N and it should go away

O

ogkb

its the whole plant @mittenmedgrow . An im not even using the nitrogen booster in the h&g line @FooDoo

O

ogkb

I have a cherry pie in there to that looks fine just this captains cake is lookin weak all the tops of the shoots are yellowing, drooping an curling under just about ready for a water ive been keeping the ppm around 500.

O

ogkb

The ph was a little high last week about 6.7 was using a meter that was off by .5 but ive gotten a new one since.been working it down watering with 5.8 gunna check when I water in a bit

O

ogkb

If you're using cal mag there's a good chance you're feeding extra N, its not so much an N toxicity as it is an N imbalance, up your feed and cut down the cal mag a little bit they should be fine.

I'm currently feeding them one 3rd strength H&G line minus the foliar an nitrogen also adding about 2 ml rhino skin,5 ml calmag,2ml orca per gal ever watering any one recommend removing adding or increasing anything I'm currently doing ?

Thanks for the help everyone

Latest posts

Top Bottom