Just found out my bud is seeded 7weeks in... What should I do?

• Thread starter pablohoney
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Smithygreen

Smithygreen

Well the good news is I have a VERY sucessful grow! I thought I ordered female seeds but 8/14 were male. I wasnt looking for males so I was a little late on plucking them (Maybe one week after 12/12 MAX!) So I thought I was fine and was going to get seedless bud then I trim one today and find out there are seeds in them, upon further inspection some of my main colas have seeds too... I guess the best thing to do is ride it out and collect viable seeds (Northern Lights 5) but most of the seeds i plucked were green and not brown. Do I just keep the plant flowering longer until the seeds emerge themselves? Will that make the bud less potent. The bud is still smokable so I am still happy but I would like it as potent as possible.

What to do what to do..!
Well its too late to do anything. You cant make her unseed. However Any well grown plant either seeded or not is better than reggie any day. In fact some of the best weed I have smoked was seeded. Sure non seeded bud is more potent but a good smoke is always a good smoke.

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

Well its too late to do anything. You cant make her unseed. However Any well grown plant either seeded or not is better than reggie any day. In fact some of the best weed I have smoked was seeded. Sure non seeded bud is more potent but a good smoke is always a good smoke.
It is definitely too late to do anything... especially since this thread is almost 10 years old haha. Hopefully OP figured out what to do with his seeded flower. And if is still plaguing him after 10 years, well fuck me haha. Thanks for the good laugh. I needed it. A lot of the authors in this thread are homies that I used to chop it up with. Good farm family for sure. Positive vibes...

~nugzz

Smithygreen

Smithygreen

It is definitely too late to do anything... especially since this thread is almost 10 years old haha. Hopefully OP figured out what to do with his seeded flower. And if is still plaguing him after 10 years, well fuck me haha. Thanks for the good laugh. I needed it. A lot of the authors in this thread are homies that I used to chop it up with. Good farm family for sure. Positive vibes...

~nugzz
Oh shit lmao I missed that!

below frigid

below frigid

Yes , had a few laughs there 😊

I pretty much hollow out the center of my plants right before flower to get rid of the small spindly branches, increase airflow, less botrytis and less popcorn but I am doing to 3-5lb plants.

Top Bottom