Just found something crazy in my sample nug

• Thread starter bguwop420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bguwop420

bguwop420

Went to grind this nug up from my most fire grow yet after quick dry and a fully formed seed came out ..didn't even notice any seeds forming in my grow this is crazy
Now I can grow a pheno of this plant that I grew 🤯🤯

Just found something crazy in my sample nug
Deadstill

Deadstill

I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.
Supporter
It seems to be a good seed too Almost got crushed in the grinder
Awesome! Yeah, you would be surprised at how easily these plants can get pollinated. The pollen can easily travel miles and all it takes is 1 grain. It could have been self pollinated from a hermed bud site, or possibly got into your grow room from someone else's grow. That's the only downside of "bag seeds" as it's hard to tell exactly what pollinated and created that seed. It could be a feminized "copy" of the plant you're growing, or a completely different strain mixed with the strain you were growing. You'll probably figure that out once that seed gets to flowering stage! Good luck! 🤠

bguwop420

bguwop420

Awesome! Yeah, you would be surprised at how easily these plants can get pollinated. The pollen can easily travel miles and all it takes is 1 grain. It could have been self pollinated from a hermed bud site, or possibly got into your grow room from someone else's grow. That's the only downside of "bag seeds" as it's hard to tell exactly what pollinated and created that seed. It could be a feminized "copy" of the plant you're growing, or a completely different strain mixed with the strain you were growing. You'll probably figure that out once that seed gets to flowering stage! Good luck! 🤠
Damn I didn't know that about it being able to be feminized copy that's crazy but different strain mixed with the one I grew would be dope!! Cuz it was some fire I'm curing it now It's covered in trichomes 🔥

Top Bottom